Chapter 45- A New Place

Autumn's POV
Everyone leaves the building where the insane man lies, dead on the ground. That snake must've been super poisonous.
"Guys, I don't want to be here anymore." I say.
"Me neither... the memory of someone dying..." says Russ, shuddering.
"No, I mean all these places where people with families, friends, pets all once lived. It makes me feel bad on the inside, taking their food, sleeping in their houses, everything!" I say.
Louis just nods, the event from before making him silent. He walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. Then we take off.
As soon as we're away from the group, the tears come. I bury my head into his neck and let the sobs wrack my body. We stop moving and he slowly lowers us to the ground. Then he takes a step back, holding my shoulders and looking into my eyes.
"Autumn, what's wrong?" he asks, astonished.
"I-I just feel s-so bad f-for that ma-man and w-why did he ha-have to d-die?" I say.
"No, I mean why are you crying now? You usually don't cry, at least when anyone's around."
"I-I can't let e-everyone else see me cry or th-they might too."
"But what about me?"
I stay silent for a while, finally answering with "But I know you wouldn't and I trust you more then anyone else."
He slowly wipes the tears off of my cheeks, then kissing my cheeks and then lips. He pulls me to him and rubs my back with one hand. The kiss is gentle and he pulls away slowly. Then he just hugs me, rubbing my back and rocking side to side. I feel safe and secure, like nothing could ever hurt me.
Finally, I pull away.
"Thank you," I whisper.
"I love you Autumn." he says.
"I love you too Louis," I say, pulling him in for a quick hug.
"Let's go to the meadow," he says.
I nod in agreement. He picks me up bridal style and we lift off into the sky.
We end up in the meadow where we had our first date and where Louis proposed to me. So many great memories.
"Louis?" I ask.
"Yeah babe?" he answers.
"I saw a thing of flat land near here... like with no plants or trees. I want to live out here."
"Away from civilization and food? There are wild animals out here in the woods. There are poisonous plants and who knows what else. House cats and pretty flowers turn into rapid beasts and deadly, tall overgrowth. Anything and everything could go wrong."
"But not just us. We can have the others build houses too and we can all live together in a village. I get that it takes a lot of hard work but I promise I will do all the work I can. Like I said earlier, I don't want to keep staying in dead people's houses who used to have friends and family. I think that they would appreciate if we didn't keep disturbing their resting places."
"If it were completely up to me, I'd say sure but we have to ask everyone else if they're going to live out here with us. We can't stay alone out here in the woods all alone far away from civilization you know..."
"Yes, I know. But can we please go and check out the clearing?"
     "Sure."
We lift off and Louis guides me to the clearing. There is lots of grass and flowers, but no trees except the ones surrounding them.
"Well, this would be the perfect place to build houses or cabins or something but we need to ask them others what they think of this idea."
"Whatever you say," I say.
"Do you want to go back and ask them now?" he asks.
"No, I want to spend time with you. Alone." I say.
"Alright, if you say so." he says.
He takes us up and to the clearing where he lays me down in the grass. He hovers about a foot over me.
"So, what do you want to do?" he asks, smirking.
"Hm, I wonder..." I say looking straight into his eyes.
He lowers himself a few inches closer to me, taunting me. Finally, when I couldn't stand it anymore, I pulled him down to hovering right above me. He smiles and connects our lips.
--------------2 hours later-----------------
We fly back to where our group was waiting for us. Kora and Sasha were chatting and Freddy and Russ were hanging out together. May was taking a nap and Daniel was watching her, playing with her hair and gazing at her admiringly. Victoria was looking out into the distance.
     Heads rise as we come back.
     "Hey guys, I had an idea... I want build a little town in the woods. Staying in the houses of people who had pets and families and lives and it's just... I feel bad for being in their houses. So I want to make a house of my own with Louis. We've found the perfect location in the woods and I'm sure about my decision. You guys don't have to move in with us but you're welcome to if you want." I say. They all think for a minutes.
     "Freddy? Can we?" Kora asks.
     "Sure babe, if you want to." he says.
     She jumps up and kisses him on the lips.
     Sasha and Russ look at each other and after a minute Russ nods.
     "We'll come with you." he says, wrapping an arm around Sasha's waist.
     Daniel had woken May up and told her the idea.
     "I think it's a good idea!" she says. Daniel nods.
     Victoria stands motionless with her back to us.
     "I'll think about it..." she says.
     "Alright everyone, if we're going to do this we need some sort of blueprints and tools. I'm thinking we have a group go to Home Depot to grab tools and maybe wood too. Then we have another team go to wherever you can find house blueprints because the Internet is dead forever so we can't google it sadly." I say.
"Ok, I'll teleport Louis, Autumn and Kora to Home Depot and everyone else can help me find out where there might be blueprints." Freddy announces.
"Ok," I say.
We stand in a circle and off we go to Home Depot.
______________________________________________________
Hello everyone. Sorry for not updating sooner I'm writing another book which is going to come out on the first day of 2017! I know some of you may really like this book but I'm sad to say that it's coming to an end soon. Thank you guys for reading and I hope you love this book.