Red is Definitely Your Color

I laid in my bed, nose deep in my favorite novel and drinking a warm cup of tea. It was currently nine o'clock on a bright Saturday morning and I had absolutely no plans, not that I ever did.

Haley had went out of town with her parents for the weekend so I was free this weekend to do absolutely nothing but stay borrowed in my bed and read. It sounded blissful.

I turned over on my stomach, becoming lost in the book I was reading. I was so submerged in the world that this author had created that I had no idea how much time had passed.

I looked at the clock and saw it was already two in the afternoon. I went downstairs in nothing but a t-shirt and my underwear to find something to snack on. I settled on veggie chips before making myself another cup of tea.

"You clearly have no plans." My mother said, watching me from the living room.

"She clearly has no life." My dad snorted looking back towards the television.

"Haha, so funny." I said going back upstairs.

"We know!" They called back in unison.

I laid in my bed again, munching on chips and emerging myself back into the mythical word of dragons and gay princes. Ordering this book in paperback was the best decision I'd ever made.

"Wow, I like your undies."

I screamed and fell off the bed from the odd position I was laying in. "Cassidy, what are you doing here?"

"Your mom let me in."

"Okay, but why are you here?"

"To hangout."

"You should've called so I could've told you I wasn't interested and you didn't waste your time coming all the way over here."

"Too bad I didn't. And no seriously, red is definitely your color." She winked at me.

I grabbed the cover and threw it around my waist, "Get out."

"Nope, I thought we could hang out here and watch Netflix or something."
"Who said I wanted to do that?"

"Your mom."

I face palmed, "Of course she did."

"So put some pants on-or don't-and let's get cracking with this netflix and chill session."

"There will be no netflix-and-chilling." I blushed, fumbling with a pair of sweatpants.

"Bummer," Cassidy said, "Do you mind if we make a quick walk to the store? I need something other than the healthy foods your mom offered."

"Sure." I agreed following Cassidy down the stairs and out of the house.

"Well let's play a game while we walk." Cassidy said once we walked down the gravel path from my house to the sidewalk. I realized that she must've walked because I didn't see her bike anywhere, but then again she did say she lived around the corner according to her so what did she need to drive for?

"Like what?"

"Never Have I Ever?"

"You start."

"Never have I ever sucked dick."

I looked at her funny, "Of course you start with something sexual."

"Well have you sucked dick?"

"No!"

"Your turn."