Scorpion x reader

(You are a skilled fighter working for Kotal Kahn and you were ordered to watch Scorpions every move. P.S this is after his release from Quan Chi and he has his clan back)
*************************************
Me: Hey Scorpion?
Scorpion: It's Hanzo...
Me: Yeah what ever. Guess what
Scorpion: What...
Me: Your in a lemon
Scorpion: NO!!!! ILL SEND YOU TO HELL
Me: *freezes body* watch
Scorpion: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
************************************

   " (Name)! You shall go and keep a sharp eye on Scorpion. We have had rumors of him attacking OutWorld"

"Yes Kotal Kahn."

"Now go."

I bowed, grabbed my (Choice of weapon) and went through a portal to EarthRealm

I went to the Shirai Ryu village and saw Scorpion talking to a member of his clan.

*************************************
5 hours Later
*************************************

I followed Scorpion to the woods on the border of the Shirai Ryu territory. I stayed low as he kept walking.

Then, he stopped. He turned around and looked in my direction. He seemed not to noticed. Then he disappears. And a flash of fire appears behind me. I turn around and he grabs me by the neck and lifts me up pinning me to the tree.

"You have been following me all day OutWorlder! Speak your name!"

"My name is (Name)! I work for OutWorld an-"

"Non-sense!"

"What are you gonna do? Kill me!"

He looks into my (Eye Color) eyes and said," No. Watch what I can do."

He slams me too the ground and tied his Kunai around me. Then, he pulls out him member and waves it in my face.

"Suck it!"

"Wha-"

Before I can say anything he forces his length into my mouth thrusting back and forth in a medium speed moaning every now and then.

I eyes started to water as I was gagging on it. 5 minutes later he went faster and then cums in my mouth.

"Swallow it!"

I swallowed all of it hoping he wouldn't kill me as Kotal when get pissed if I died.

Then he pushes me down and yanks off my pants reveling my under garments. I started blushing hard at his stare.

Then he puts his hand down and starts rubbing me. I started panting and moaning at the feeling. Then he pulls down my panties revealing my vagina. He looks at me and smirks and puts himself between my legs. I thought oh no not that!

He then enters my entrance fast and me screaming in pain as he thrusts not letting me adjust.

"Ah! It- it hurts!"

"ITS SUPOSE TO HURT!!!" 

He starts thrusting faster. As time went by the pain sub sided and I was starting to feel pleasure. I started moaning at his thrust and the warmth. He went even faster than before making both of us moan very loud

"Uh! I- I'm! G-gonna! C-Cum!!!" I yelled

"Ah! Yeah! M-me too!"

As his speed goes even faster we came with a loud moan and our juices collided into each other. He slowly takes out his length with all the juice pouring out. He falls on me panting.

Then he heard a stick snap and he teleports away.

I sit back up sweating and panting.

"(Name) what were those sounds co- AH!!!"

"AH!!! ERRON!!!"

He puts his hand on his eyes

" Well this is awkward"
***********************************
Me: So how was that?
Scorpion: your dead to me
Me: suuuuuuurre
Scorpion: I wonder if something bad happens to Glacier?...
Me: DONT...YOU...DARE
Scorpion: Watch me...