Takeda x Cryomancer reader

Me: hey take? *smirks*
Takeda: what
Me: guess what
Takeda: what?
Me: your gonna be in a lemon!
Takeda: What! Hell no! FUCK THAT!!! *starts running*
Me: Oh no you don't! *tackles him and ties him to a chair*
Me: Now WATCH
Takeda: Elder Gods have mercy...
---------------------------------------------
It was our 3 day break off work since General Blade lets you all 5 settle and rest before some major missions. You were all camping for the the night and the day and next day in the woods.

Jaquie (I hope that's how you spell it)
Was out visiting her dad so it was just Cassie your BFF, Kung Jin, Takeda, and you.

It was night time and you all were sitting next to a fire telling scary stories

"And yeah that's it." Said Kung Jin

Cassie said,"What the fuck shit story was that? Distorted flying demons."

"With the head of a fish?" I added on

Takeda said," And the fact that it was more of weird ass story than a scary one."

Kung Jin face palms

"What? It's not our fault that story was shit." I said

Kung Jin said," Well that's a story the Shao Lin kids said when I was 9."

"Well than they got one hell of an imagination." Said Cassie

Takeda said," Well I'm bored and I don't feel tired. Why won't we play a game?"

"And that may be?" I said

He said," Uh? How about side and seek?"

"A child's game?" Said Jin

"Whaaaat. It'll be fun. Since were in the woods it's 10 times better."

"10 times 0 is 0 bud." Said Cassie

"I didn't say Zero."

"Well you just did."

I said," Hey why won't we play. Sounds fun actually."

"Thank you (name)!"

"Eh. I'll give it a shot." Said Jin

We all looked at Cassie. She rolled her eyes and said," Fine. Only because I'm out numbered."

Takeda said," Ok Cassie your it since your last to join."

"What! That's not fair." She grumbled.

"Rules are rules." Said Takeda

We all stood up. I froze the fire to not cause any forest fires and we just lot up a lantern.

Cassie said," I'm counting for 1 minute."

We nodded and ran as she started counting.

I ran and hid in a bush.

5 minutes later someone cupped my mouth. I struggled and turned around only to see Takeda.

"Takeda you scared me." You whispered

"Sorry (Name)."

Then you saw Kung Jin walking slowly away from his former location. You put your hand on the ground and it froze the area in from if him and he didn't see it. He trips making a loud slamming sound.

He whispers," Fuck you (Name)." And runs off.

You and Takeda starts laughing quietly.

Then you felt arms go around you. It was Takeda.

"Takeda what are you doing?" You said

" the reason why I'm here is because I wanted to confess that. I- I like you."

You were in shock. You actually likes Takeda for a while and you didn't expect him to like you back.

You said," Takeda I-I always likes you. For a long time."

It was quiet. Then you broke the silence as you gasped from his lips colliding with yours. Your eyes widens and you kissed back. He brought you closer and you were sitting on his lap. Then his erection started to go up and it hit your area. You started to moan as it rubbed on you.

Then Takeda said," I have an idea."

He took off your shirts a you didn't bother to stop him. He unclipped your bra revealing your breasts. He starts sucking your left breast and massaging the other and you started moaning. With his free hand he slowly started to take off your pants then your pantie.

You said," Hey!"

He said," What."

"That's not fair."

"What's not fair."

"Only I'm naked!"

He chuckles and backs away. He takes off his shirt then his pants. Then his boxers and his member sprung up. You stared at his size wondered if things really go down, how the hell is it gonna fit.

He leans closer to you and pushes you down. He grabs you legs and positions himself between you legs.

He says," Are you ready?"

"Yeah. P-put it in!"

He enters you and you gasp in pain. You arch your back and he slowly pushes it down. After 1 minute you nodded for him to start. He starts thrusting at a medium speed.

He then leans forward. You started moaning at the feeling. He starts going faster making a clapping sound and you moan loader. At one point he found your g-spot and slams into you sitting that very spot.

Ice starts forming around both of you and you yell." Ah! Take! I'm g-gonna cum!"

"Me t-too!"

Then he slams into you once more and all your juices collide. He falls on to of you.

He said," Let's stay like this for a while. I'm sweating and your body is cool."

"Ok Take."

Then you heard someone yell," (Name)! Takeda! What the fuck were those sounds!"

You two look at each other and you shrug and kissed.
--------------------------------------------
Me: Now it was that bad wasn't it.
Takeda: no it actually sounds good
Me:Uh Takeda!? *points down at Takeda
Takeda: Ah!!! Go down! Go down!!!
--------------------------------------------