Chapter 4

••••••
Zion Fizz Anderson
••••••

I walked through the school looking for Kaleah but I got stopped when Aisha, Safiya, Deja, and Ciaraa stood in front of me with their arms crossed.

"Why the fuck would you do that knowing that Kaleah likes you!?" Deja snapped at me.

"How the fuck was I suppose to know that she likes me huh!? I've been trying to get at her ass since sophomore year and every time I try I get turned down! Don't come at me like I'm in the wrong when we aren't even together! I'm done chasing after Kaleah if she wanna holler at me then she can but other than that I'm done chasing after her." And with that being said I walked away.

Its weird how they always wanna come at the nigga when most times we ain't done shit.

"What's wrong?" Xavier asked once he walked towards me, now where did this nigga come from?.

"Because they over there mad at me when I ain't do shit, they acting like I'm in the wrong when in reality I'm not." I shook my head.

"Wanna ditch? Chris said we gotta be at the trap later on." Xavier said, yeah we work for Aisha's dad chris but he told us to keep it on the low.

"Yeah but we comin' back for lunch I heard they having meat ball subs." I said, he shook his before chuckling.

"You remember that girl Raven?" I asked him.

"Yeah she got that bomb ass head." He exclaimed.

"For real even with braces her ass can deep throat." I said, I seen Tanisha and Danisha leaned up against Xavier's car.

"If y'all don't move y'all asses off of my baby." He shoved them away and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Why do you keep playing you know you want me." Danisha pushed up against Xavier but by the look of his face her breath was kicking.

"Bitch move man your breath smell like 10 ounces of bounce that ass." He pushed her back while I laughed my ass off, Tanisha started walking towards me.

"Bruh I swear if my dick fall off by how close you are I'm calling 911 and saying hoe abuse you better back the fuck up." I told her, she stopped walking while me and Xavier got into the car, they had the nerve to try and get into the back but Xavier locked the doors.

I laughed at how they kept trying to get in, Xavier backed up real fast before speeding off.

*****************************
Short chapter I know😂 but who do you think was in the wrong?.

The girls and Kaleah or

Fizz?.