Chapter 14

(Slightly Explicit Chapter)

••••••
Makayla Armani Beecham
••••••

"Shit..Makayla." Chris groaned as I sucked his tip, he then reached both of his hands down to my head and held it in place as he released himself into my mouth. I had given him head this morning because I felt that he deserved it.

I only give him head on special occasions which is usually our anniversary, his birthday or just when I feel like he's in need of it even though he tells me that I don't need to and that he doesn't want me to.

I swallowed his cum before climbing out from under the covers and as I headed into the bathroom he didn't waste no time to slap my bare ass.

"You owe me a booty rub now." I said from our bathroom before brushing my teeth really good. As I  walked back into our room I couldn't help but to bite down on my bottom lip at the sight of him.

I don't know why but my hormones have been out of control, I'm horny 24/7 or I'm sad every now and then or I tend to get extra moody, I don't know if it's my birth control or if I'm just bipolar.

I climbed back onto the bed and climbed on top of him while grabbing his phone out of his hand, I scrolled through his phone making sure to check his Instagram.

"You must want me to fight somebody since you want to keep posting these shirtless pictures." I said as I glared down at him.

"Everybody knows it's all yours." He said as he placed his hands on my ass.

"Ok so if I post this picture on my Instagram you won't get mad?" I questioned before going to his gallery to find one of the pictures he took of me.

"If you post that shit I'm beating your ass." He said with all seriousness as he snatched his phone from me and sat it on the night stand.

"But 'everybody knows it's yours'." I mocked him and he wrapped his hand around my neck while slapping my ass really hard.

"Keep playing with me." He said, but he knew that I liked when he did this to me.

"Stoppp." I moaned slightly, I was already starting to get wet and I know his dick felt it to because it perked up even more.

"Damn we just went four rounds, you still want more?" He smirked up at me, and I looked down at him with an innocent smile.

"I can't help it." I said, I began to slowly grind my lower half against his dick making him grip my thighs.

"I'm tellin' you now...this ain't gonna end well for you." He groaned under his breath and I leaned down so that my lips touched his neck.

"Please baby." I moaned in his ear softly because I knew that would drive him crazy, his dick extended all the way upward.