Chapter 4

"Hey Liam!" Sammie yells. I look up and see something flying at me. Then bam it hits me on the side of my head. I look down to see a fucking apple. She just threw a fucking apple at me. I turn my head to look at her and the bitch is doubled over laughing her ass off. I pick someone's orange and throw it at her stomach. She immediately stops laughing. The look on her face is priceless. She picks it up and throws it back at me but I duck in time and it nails some jock in the forehead. All of us bust out laughing. Good times. At least my mind was off Beau. Sometimes I feel like a stalker. After lunch we head to our classes. It seems like the rest of the day goes by really fast.

The next day I decide to skip school. I just can't be bothered with it. So I laze around all day. Just watching tv playing video games. I even clean. That might make mom happy. I'm sure me skipping school won't but the house cleaning might. I cut then go to bed. Not even sleeping.

I get up the next morning do my daily routine and head to school. Man I just feel like a robot anymore. The day just drags. Class, short break, class, short break, class, lunch, class, short break, class. Then home. I've got to get out of this rut. Ugh! I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't see Beau all day. Maybe he is sick. After school I step outside and see Blaine parked behind my baby. 'Fuck' I mutter. I'm starting to wonder about this guy. I don't know why but something is starting to bug me about him but I shrug it off.

"What are you doing here?" I ask getting in my car.

"Came to see you."

"Couldn't you wait till I got home?"

"Yeah but didn't want to."

"Well you seen me bye." yeah I know I'm being harsh but gee. He acts like we are dating and that's far from what we are doing. I get in my car and go home. When I get there I notice Blaine is parking behind me. Fucking hell. I want to scream at him. Maybe if I fuck him he'll go home. I think it's time I stop this. I sigh going in the house not saying a word to him. I know he is going to follow me anyway. I get me something to drink and eat. I finish and watch tv. Next thing I know Blaine is snuggling into me. What the hell is this? Fuck this. I take him to my room and fuck him. Once done I take a shower and go watch tv. Guess who is still there. Yep you guessed it. Blaine so is mom. And trust me when I say she does not like Blaine. She won't say a word to him.

"Hey mom how was work?" I ask her.

"Good baby how was school?" I shrug.

"Eh! School was school." I say.

"Hey mom can....." Blaine starts but she cuts him off.

"That's Ms. Cross to you." she informs him. "Liam I'm going to make dinner." she gets up and goes in the kitchen. Told you she doesn't like him. A little while later. There is a knock on the door. I get up to answer it. I'm surprised to see Beau standing there and he looks like shit. Red puffy eyes. One of them is black. Who the fuck hit him? His hair is a mess. He looks bad.

"What the hell?" I yell. He flinched and takes a step back. Shit I didn't mean to scare him but I'm kinda pissed that someone hit him. I take his face in my hands.

"What happen?" I whisper.

"I told them." he says. Huh? What is he talking about.

"Told who what?"

"I told my parents about me."

"Oh." was my stupid response "Baby are you okay?" but before he u

could answer. Blaine blows up.

"Baby?! What the hell Liam?!" he yells. I keep my eye on Beau. Screw Blaine, Beau needs me right now. Plus Blaine has no business getting pissed about anything.