Chapter 5

We all follow mom in. Me and Beau last. They show us to our table. Where a nice looking older guy stands up. He greets mom giving her a kiss on the cheek. Cute. He introduces his twin kids to mom. Damian and Dani. One guy and one girl. Same age as us.

"When you said we had a few more guest. You wasn't lying." he jokes.

"You said you wanted to meet my family. Well here they are."

"Okay let's have it." she nods.

"Okay I'll introduce you to the non family members first but they are involved. Okay this is Tristan, Beau's best friend. This is Mark, Ethan's boyfriend." I hear Damian snort. "This is Jamie, Sammie and Ethan Liam's best friends and then you Beau, Liam's boyfriend and last but not least you have Liam." I hear Damian snort again at the word boyfriend. I got a feeling we are so not going to get along.

"Well it's nice to meet you all I'm Jack. This is my daughter Dani and my son Damian." the all say hi's or hello's except for me and Beau we just nod. We sit down and Beau starts my threat for me. He crosses his arm over his chest. Sexy much?

"Okay let's cut to the chase here. You hurt our mom it will be the last thing you will every do." he says. Everyone nods in agreement.

"Mom has been threw enough. You lay one finger on her I won't hesitate to cut them off one by one."

"And I'll cut your dick off just for shits and giggles." Sammie say. Mom chokes on her water.

"Samantha Renee Wheeler." mom scolds.

"What? Nobody messes with my mom and gets away with it." she says innocently. Everyone nods once again.

I hold in my laugh the look on Jack's face is priceless. He suddenly went pale.

"Do you honestly think we are going to sit back and let some moron hurt you?" Jamie ask mom.

"Well no but...." mom starts.

"But nothing. He'll have to deal with all of us and it damn sure won't hurt our feelings to torcher him or anybody else that hurts you." Ethan finishes.

"And I can think of a few fun ways to torcher him." Jamie says. Jack's face becomes paler.

"What no burying his bodies?" ask Tristan.

"Oh yeah! Right next to yours." I tell him.

"Your so sure you'll get to bury my body?" he ask me.

"Looking forward to it."

"Why would bury his body?" ask Sammie. I look at Beau and he smirks.

"No reason." I tell her.

"Liam." she whines

"Sammie." I mimic.

"Ugh! Beau, Liam's being mean to me."

"Liam quit being mean to sissy doll." he scolds me playfully. She looks at him in shock and gasp.

"How could you. In public of all places. I am so never speaking to you again." she turn her nose up at him and crosses her over her chest and pouts. He just shrugs. He knows it won't last long. "Okay mister sexy come dance with me." she tell him pulling him to the dance floor. See told ya wouldn't last long. Damian and Dani don't seem to be in our conversations. Like we care.

"So how did y'all all meet?" Jack ask.

"School." we all say at once. He nods. Conversation goes from there. We ask Questions back and forth for a while. We eat, joke around have a good time. Sammie is wearing Beau out with dancing. Mark and Ethan dance. Jamie even dances with Dani. Mom and Jack dance. They are cute together. Once everybody is at the table again. Conversation picks up again.