Smile (dandere x kuudere)(request)

Today you were exited to see your senpai again, since you're very shy you just stalk him from a distance without being noticed. You always see him walk through the halways & you always thinked that how someone that cute barely talked to anyone. You had your friends and you always wanted to ask him to hang out with you but you just were so shy that you always froze when you saw him alone eating or reading. 

                          You went home knowing that this was another failed day without talking to him. You always thought you couldnt, because what if you emberrased yourself infront of him or you forget what you were going to say and just stay there looking at him in awkward silence. You just wanted to rest because you were thinking on doing something tomorrow for senpai.

*time skip*

SLEEP THINGY

        You woke up prepared for today, knowing that you will do something to get noticed. You arrived at school and you saw him, he was infront of his locker putting some books away. The bell rang and you went to class, you thought to yourself what were you going to do and the first thing that went to your head is that you have never seen him smile, so that was your mission getting a beautiful smile from his face. 

First mission, you asked the teacher to go out of the classroom for a second and she let you out. You knowing that everyone is in class at that time, you wrote a little note that said  "Did you now that vampire suck :) -someone" you fold it and put it in his locker. This was accurate knowing that he loved vampire series. You headed back to class nervous and quite.

It was lunch time & you saw him opening his locker, the note fell and he saw it. You stalking from the distance started to blush. He opened it and he read it, he gently smiled and you just blushed. He looked around and saw you looking at him. You nervously panicked and looke at way.

*TIME SKIPS*

You were sitting alone reading some fanfic when you saw your senpai walking near you and you just looked at his beauty and kept reading your fanfic. When you finished a chapter you looked back up and you didnt saw him around anymore. You felt something breathing behind you, when you look back you see him so close to you, he looked at you and gently almost like a whisper he said "hey, i know it was you" and he kinda smiled.

****A/N****

Oh god this was rushed sorry this was a request from love_read9999 hope you like it, it was kinda hard to writeeee. anywho im very busy with school so i can bearly <-- ahaaha right so im so sorry for that.

anyways i hope you like it byeee