feminine voice (haru toshiba)

Caution: may be sad for some people I don't know

Haru & you started dating a few months back, you loved everything about him especially his honesty, the way he was always quite & the way he looked at you with those blank eyes.

you two decided on meeting to go eat dinner together, you knowing what your plans were, started getting ready all happy with a smile on your face. You heard your phone, it was a text from haru saying that he was going to pick you up at 8:00pm, you gladly replied with an "okay"  and continued getting ready.

now being 7:54pm, you were already dressed and ready, you sat in your room just waiting for haru to come pick you up, time passes and it was 8:30pm. You worried texted haru but he didn't replied. You thought to yourself that maybe he was just in traffic or maybe late so you just waited. An hour passes and now you decide to call him to see what's up, suddenly someone picks up the phone,, - hello?

you confused by hearing not haru's voice, but a feminine voice asked "who are you?" the woman replies "I don't know" & quickly hung up the phone. You quickly called the number back to see what was all of this nonsense & no one picks up, you thought to yourself if this was the end of the relationship, maybe there was no communication between you two. You just sat there sad & also mad thinking of what did you do wrong to deserve this shit. He was always quite and cold, but you knew that was his personality or maybe it wasn't ?

A/N // oops sorry if this is bad :,) I wanted to do something sad heh,, comment your thoughts on this 💞
OH AND THANK YOU SOOO SOO MUCH FOR ALMOST 1k VIEWS,, it means a lot to me 💓