I Summon Thee, Kyoko!

I don't own Fairy Tail. I only own my OCs. Nothing more, nothing less.

The first day of the Grand Magic Games came to an end... But now its the second! Machiko sat in the Fairy Tail booth with everyone else while her team stayed in theirs. She sat on the ledge of the booth next to First Master Mavis to her left while Shiro sat on the right.

"Hey, Machiko?" Lucy asked as she arrived in their booth to watch Gajeel and Natsu participate in today's event.

Machiko turned toward the blonde with a smile. "Yeah?"

"During your battle, well... It wasn't really a battle..." She paused before continuing. "You said that was one of the "magics" you could use."

"Yeah I said that." Machiko confirmed with a nod. "What magic do you wanna see?"

"I know!" Happy called out with his hand raised. "Summon something! Summon something!"

Machiko smirked before pulling out a blue baseball cap, and throwing it above her. "I summon thee of the stars, Kyoko!"

Suddenly, a figure popped out from under the cap and landed in front of Machiko while the cap landed on top of her head. "Kyoko, at your service!"

"Everyone, meet Kyoko." Machiko announced as she placed on her her hands on her head, not paying any attention to the event as it begun.

"You called me out so I could meet some people?" Kyoko deadpanned as she slung her bat over her shoulder with a pout. "Come on! I wanna fight~!"

"Don't worry, I know you'll be fighting tomorrow." Machiko assured her with a smile. "Besides. I know you'll easily score a home run with your bat."

"Thanks!"

That's when the horn sounded, alerting everyone the event had ending. Machiko, and the rest who weren't paying attention, looked up at the board, noticing Natsu and Gajeel beat Sting who was last. The silver haired mage smiled. Never doubted you guys.

________________________________________________________________________________

I've been waiting. She thought as Ai and Kagura strolled into the arena after they were called for the event. There's a 70 percent chance Ai will spring one of her cards here in this match. She watched intensively as the two exchanged some words that she blocked out due to her thoughts. But Kagura isn't one to back down. It'll be over for her if Ai reveals any secrets. Speaking of which, why did she make them bet in their lives?!

"You'll regret even standing before my guild." Ai stated as the ref, Mato began the match.

"BEGIN!"

Kagura immediately began the match by running towards Ai, and attempted to land a strike in her face with Archenemy. Ai, simply waited as Archenemy neared closer to her face with a smirk on her face. Everyone sat on the edges of their seats only to watch Ai block Archenemy with ease, only using the palm of her left hand. "Too slow."

It went so fast, only Machiko and Mavis could see Ai make her move. Ai unsheathed an ice-made katana from under her black cloak, and jabbed Kagura in her abdomen, sending her back. The Ace of Mermaid Heel grit her teeth as she regained her balance and stood up defensively as her guild mates panicked.

"She sent Kagura back with only one strike?!" Yomi exclaimed as she moved her drink from her mouth.

"This is all just a bad joke, right?" Rin asked Emi who closed her eyes.

"Apparently, no."

Ai turned to Master Jiemma who nodded at her with a straight face. Kagura's eyes showed suspicion as she eyed Ai, not letting up her stance while Ai turned back to her with a smirk under her hood. Machiko seemed unfazed when Ai flipped her hood off to reveal her silver eyes and light blue hair. Kagura's eyes widened in shock while Machiko eyed Ai carefully. I had a feeling it was her. Why did you hide your identity A-

(A/N: NOPE! From this point on, begin reading recording two! You need to read both of the recordings to get this! P.S: Both this book and Recording 2 is being rewritten.)

She lost. Kagura lost to the Sabers. Machiko turned to Ai who was walking off the field with her hood off. So this is my opponent, huh?
________________________________________________________________________________

Day 3;

Sabertooth: 44

Fairy Tail Team B: 41

Mermaid Heel: 37

Fairy Tail Team A: 28

Lamia Scale: 21

Quatro Puppy: 16

Blue Pegasus: 7

Raven Tail: DQ (I was a day early)😡