Holy Unison

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. I only own my OCs. Nothing more, nothing less.

Machiko dodged Ryujin's thunder while side-stepping out of Dark Vengeance's way. I can't believe these dragons aren't working together. They'd stand a chance if they did.

Suddenly, Ryujin's talon was spotted near her. She attempted to dodge such an attack, but it caught some of her skin in her neck. Machiko dabbed a cloth against it before flipping out of the way of Dark Vengeance's talon. "UNISON DRAGON'S RED FLAME!"

She slammed her fists into tthe ground below her, and it suddenly erupted, making the dragons fly into the air. Although, this had gone just as she had planned. "UNISON DRAGON'S WING ATTACK!"

Ryujin and Dark Vengeance roared in agony as Machiko's attack struck them. "That's right you overgrown lizards!"

"FOOL!" Dark Vengeance yelled at Ryujin as he flicked his tail. "WE CAN'T DEFEAT HER IF WE DON'T WORK TOGETHER!"

So now he brings it up. Machiko dead panned as she summoned one of her normal blades. Only this time, she turned the blade holographic. "COME AT ME, MOTHER FUCKERS!"

That was a mistake. Instead of both of them rushing in at her, Dark Vengeance shot a ray at her, making her midriff catch fire, but it extinguished quickly after. Then Ryujin rushed at her, and was somehow to bruise her left arm. Time to step up my game.

"UNISON DRAGON'S HOLY FLAME BLADES!" With that, Machiko immediately jumped onto Ryujin, and stabbed him in the back with her original katana. She let her katana go and ran towards Dark Vengeance who was flying towards her. Guess he wants some too.

Their fate was sealed. Machiko and the two dragons began fighting, but it was mostly one sided. She landed on the ground after she attacked Dark Vengeance's neck. She dodged Ryujin's wing before noticing Sting and Kagura near a building not far from them. "Well?! Are you fuckers going to help me or what?!"

Kagura nodded before she immediately joined the fray. She blocked Dark Vengeance's claw with her Archenemy before Machiko yelled. "UNISON DRAGON'S ROAR!"

Sting then jumped in, only for the dragon that was chasing him come into the fight too. "WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG TO KILL A SIMPLE HUMAN, REVIRE?!" Dark Vengeance exclaimed when he saw him.

"WHAT ABOUT THE LOWLY BEINGS IN FRONT IF US, HUH?" Revire shot back as he stomped his talon on the ground in front of him. "THEY SHOULDN'T BE HARD TO KILL!"

"IT'S BECAUSE HE KEEPS GETTING IN MY WAY!" He roared as he gestured to Ryujin.

"STING!"

Everyone turned to their left to see Rogue dashing towards them with Scissor Runner on his trail. "Why the hell did you leave me behind?!" He exclaimed when he arrived.

"Sorry Rogue." Sting apologized as they stood back to back while facing their dragons. "I heard Ayama scream so I couldn't just ignore it."

"Why don't you boys quit arguing and help me out, would ya?" Machiko yelled as she smashed Ryujin into the ground. "At this rate, I'll have to fight four dragons! I'll get angry if I don't slay a fucking dragon today!"

"Yes. We still need to keep them away from the wounded." Kagura agreed as she dodged Dark Vengeance's wing.

"That's more like it." Machiko smirked as she turned her arm holographic. "Now, GET READY TO TURN INTO ASHES YOU OVERGROWN LIZARDS! UNISON DRAGON'S WING ATTACK!"