An Intro To SuperCuteSalt

We are all lovely pentaholics that LOVE reading/writing fanfics.

Addie
-Beautiful, Smart, Funny, her hair is Perfect, Kind, very Informative, Lit, Scott/Mitch Trash, v Considerate of others and their feelings.

Alex crystalkirstin
-Supportive, Cheerful, Happy, Cheers everyone up {even if she's down herself}, Considerate, v verbal with opinions.

Angel LelYoGirlAngel
-Anime nerd, Mitch Trash, Slays literally everyone, Supportive, Super Creative, Isdk if she's a Demon or an Angel.

Bri bridgitte_holecza
-Gorgeous, a Little Kitten, Crazy {in a good way}, Scott Trash, Always gets Mentions, both prim and proper AND a crazy lunatic.

Char ckgirl2000
-Adorable, Amazing, Sweet, Supportive, Slays, Mitch Trash to the extreme, Crazy {quite literally}, the snobbiest tea snob that there ever was.

Chloe
-Silent but Deadly, Hilarious, Random {in the best way possible}, teaches us to Stan Scott {because she's totally Scott Trash}.

Paige
-Cute, makes everyone Jealous, lives for Joey Graceffa, v Complimentary, Stans literally anything that breathes.

Shelby Sportyxx
-Funny, Talkative, Scott/Mitch Trash, Creative AF, Always there for you, Fabbooo, a skype master, Shady AF, Drama follows her {but we loves it}.

All of our personal accounts are beside our names.

And... welcome to the fandom. {Please bring us cookies, we ran out after the second Grammy.}

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡