The Studio

Enjoy! ~Char

"Okay... so. You want me to do what?" Scott asked, bewilderment evident on his face.

Mitch sighed.

I thought they said he was a professional...

"For the sixth time- you need to sit there with the latte in your hand, resting over your lap. Let the shadow cast on your jeans. The other hand is in your hair, fussing with it. It's simple." Mitch said, a snap barely hidden in his tone.

Scott sighed.

"Yes, I understand that. But... I'm a nude model. Why am I here?" The blonde asked, the wave in his hair flopping into his face, as he regarded the shortly shorn brunette in front of him with disguised curiosity.

Umm... because I have a crush on you? And I want you to talk to me?

"Because you have the mindset and posture for this shoot. If you don't want to do it, we can always call in Alexander. He's the next on the list." Mitch said, positioning himself behind the camera.

Scott sighed, absent mindedly sipping at the latte.

Perfect. Right there... YES!

Mitch took a few shots, callig out requests for the model. Scott adjusted himself accordingly.

"That should be good. I have a few pictures to work with here. Thank you for your time. Check in with the secretary before tou leave to get your payment." Mitch said, offhandedly, busy saving the pictures.

Scott looked at the smaller boy, wishing him to drop the professional act, and look at him for what he truly was- an interested guy.

"Sure thing, Grassi." Scott said, walking out of the studio upset.

He chatted with the secretary- her name was Kirstie. Apparently, Mitch was gay, single, and interested.

He scribbled a note down, taking his money as he walked out of the studio.

Mitch waited for the door to swing closed, before rushing over to Kirstie.

"What did he say?!" He asked.

She laughed, pointing to the note.

(***)***-****. Call me, and maybe we could meet up for coffee? Could be nice. -Scott