Wedding Day

Today's the day

I look into the mirror, admiring the long dress.
"You look amazing." I turn around to see Mitch in tears. I hug him.
"Thank you, Mitchie." We both turn into a crying mess. Nicole gets frustrated at the fact that I'm messing up the makeup she took an hour to do. I pull away from Mitch, wiping my eyes.
"Sorry Nicole." I say and she sighs.
"Just come sit back down, my Queen." I sit down in the chair and she gets back to work.
~
I stare into the mirror. My hair is in a braided bun, the dress is pure white with snowflakes covering it, and the tiara upon my head is shiny.

The time is now.

I stand at the doors that are covering the pathway, getting ready to step out. The doors open wide to the scenery. The ground is covered in fake snow with real snow falling from the sky above. The seats are white and blue to match the theme. Jeremy is standing at the front in a black and white suit with Scott, Avi, and Kevin by his side. I look over to my side to see Mitch, my little sister, and Esther standing there. I walk down the red carpeted isle as everyone stands up and looks at me in awe. I hold the flowers close to my chest with tears going down my face. All to soon, I reach Jeremy and he helps me onto the podium.
"Today we are here to celebrate the marriage of Jeremy Michael Lewis and Kirstin Taylor Maldonado." Kate says. She begged to be the one to marry us. I allowed her to be that person.
"This cute couple standing in front of us has been the light of my life ever since they got together. They've been madly in love since day one, even through all the hate. So you both have prepared vows for each other am I correct?" We both nod.
"Jeremy, you can go first." He clears his throat.
"Kirstie, ever since I met you after the sing off, I've known we were going to be together forever. Seeing you on your ups and downs in life has been fun but rough at times. I'm just glad I'm the one standing here today. I love you." I smile at him and wipe away a few tears.
"Kirstie." Kate smiles at me and I smile back.
"Jeremy, the night we met, I honestly couldn't imagine this happening now. But through the years, I've fallen deep in love with you. You've been the best boyfriend ever, and I dated my two gay best friends." I hear Scott and Mitch laugh a little.
"The night you proposed in France was honestly so amazing and unexpected. I love you so much and I'll never stop." Jeremy grabs my hands and smiles wide.
"Now would be the time if anyone has any rejections, speak up." I see Avi shift behind Jeremy and I roll my eyes. If he wanted me, too late.
"The rings please." I turn my head to the door to see Olaf and Pascal with small pillows with the rings on their backs. Olaf comes up to me and Pascal goes to Jeremy. We untie the rings and turn to each other.
Jeremy slides the ring onto my finger.
"Jeremy Michael Lewis, do you take Kirstie to be your wife, to hold and love for the rest of your life?" I look at him.
"I do."
I slide his ring onto his finger.
"Kirstie Taylor Maldonado, do you take Jeremy to be your Husband, to hold and love for the rest of your life? "
"I do."
"I now pronounce you, Kirstin Taylor Lewis and Jeremy Michael Lewis Husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."
Jeremy holds my face lightly and connects our lips. Everyone stands up and claps.

Kirstin Taylor Lewis.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please point out any mistakes. Bye! ~ Shelby (Sportyxx)