/Chapter 5\ This Isn't Love

Please forgive me for not updating I'm sooo sorry ;-; NOW TO DA STORY! P.s it may be a little different I'm writing on my phone.

Aphmau woke up to the sounds of the maids rushing around, she sighed, I don't want to be here she thought as she stretched and got out of bed. She immediately noticed that, instead of her usual, more comfortable dress she had and more fancy one. She wondered what it meant for a bit, but shrugged it off and got dressed. Aphmau realized something was up the second that she stepped out of her room, there were more maids, and servants running around, prepping for something, but she didn't know what. Heading downstairs, Aphmau carefully peered around every corner to find out what all the commotion was about when she entered the main lounge, that's when she realized what was happening. When she entered she saw the man that she hated but everyone else seems to love. Laurance. Aphmau sighed before straightening up her posture and entering the room, with a big fake smile.

"Hello, fiancé, what brings you here today?" Aphmau asked approaching Laurance, he stood up, and wrapped his arms around her, she didn't hug back.

"Why dear, today we are planning out wedding, aren't you excited?" Laurance asked sitting back down, he patted the spot next to her, motioning for her to sit down. She took the seat next to him and sighed, so he wouldn't hear

"Of course I'm excited, the thought just must have slipped my mind, I have a lot to think about with this wedding on the way," Aphmau gave a fake smile as she lied.

"That makes a lot of sense, would you like to start?" Laurance asked Aphmau nodded, "There are some things for you upstairs, you should go and get them," Aphmau nodded again and slowly got up from her chair, and made her way back up to her room. When she entered she saw a notebook that wasn't there before lying on her desk, she opened it. It read: write down your decisions for our wedding here, throughout the day some people will come and ask you what you want, I will meet you at each of the spots,
Your Fiancé, Laurance.

Aphmau sighed and closed the notebook, she sat down on her bed and pulled out her purple amulet she took from the guard yesterday after her meeting with Aaron. She pressed her thumb against the gem in the middle and it started to glow, so she spoke into it.

"Hello? Hello?" Aphmau said into the amulet, the amulet started to buzz and a voice spoke through it.

"Aphmau is that you?" The voice asked through the amulet. 

"Yes it's me, is that you, Aaron?" She asked.

"Yes, it's Aaron. What do you need? You haven't talked through this yet," stated Aaron. 

"I have to do wedding planning today and I'm not looking forward to it, I hate the idea of the wedding," Aphmau sighed as she slumped back into her bed.

"Don't worry, planning your wedding, won't be too hard, and it won't matter anyways, I'm going to get you out of this," Aaron explained

"You are the best," Aphmau giggled, then she heard a knock on her door,
"Who is it?" She asked.

"It's Laurance, and who are you talking too?" He asked.

"Uhhh no one, I'm just wondering about things, I'll be right out," Aphmau stated as she stood up "I've got to go, I'll talk to you later," Aphmau whispered into the amulet, "I love you."

"Alright, goodbye, I love you too," Aaron whispered back ending the conversation. The gem stopped glowing and Aphmau pocketed it and straightened her posture before opening the door to face her fiancé. 

"Let's go, we have a wedding to plan," said Aphmau as she started down the long hallway.