Chapter 1

Khalif pulled his big black hoodie over his long locked hair and then shoved his hands in the shared pocket as he got out his car. His hands touched lint, his pocket knife, and a old gum wrapper. It was cold out here, it had just got through snowing and his foot prints were the first to make it on the white substance. It was late, only around ten and only a couple people could be seen on the street. He decided to park his car way up the street, away from the street lights. He looked up to see he had reached his destination at dollar general.

Walking inside, the warmth engulfed him. The store smelled like cinnamon air freshener and the floors were wet from previous customer shoes. A young teenager at the cash register greeted him, just doing her job, but he didn't even lift his head to acknowledge her. Instead he made a right, walking into the aisle that held cleaning supplies. Both his hands grabbed a bottle of bleach each and he used his teeth to grab a bottle of lemony pine-sole. Then, he was off to the register.

The female teenager scanned his items, clearing her throat.

"19.78 sir." He was already pulling out a twenty before she finished. It was the same amount every time. When he sat it on the counter, he took time to look at his watch.

9:52. He had to go, he was already a couple minutes behind his planned schedule. She started bagging his things and he tapped his foot impatiently. Sweat started to develop at his forehead and he could fell his long fingers tapping against the counter anxiously.

"Have a good day." He took the bag from her gently and walked with a pep back to his car. Once he reached it, he placed the bag in the back seat and got into the drivers seat. His back finally relaxed against the torn up leather and his hand fiddled with the fabric of his loose hoodie. Then she emerged from around the corner. Every Wednesday she'd come from some apartment building at 9:55 exactly. He did his research.

She was petite. With dark brown hair and even darker eyes. Her heels were clacking and got louder as she got closer to his car. He reached behind him, grabbing a roll of duct tape. She was even closer now and his heart began to race. His fingers tapped the tape as anticipation built up. He lived for this feeling. It was a nerve wrecking adrenaline that he just loved. Finally, she was right there and all he had to do was reach out and grab her. In one swift move he was out his car, covering her mouth with his hand as she was squirming against his chest.

He started wrapping the tape around her head and mouth as she tried to scream.

"Shh," he cooed, still wrapping the tape. This seemed to make her go even more crazy as he forced her hands behind her back and made sure they were nice and tight. He then threw her little body over his shoulder, looking behind him to make sure no one was around. He sat her down gently. By now tears were rolling down her cheeks and her eyes were wide with fear, staring at him. He could tell she was making pleas behind the tape and this made him sigh, closing the door.

He got into the drivers seat, starting his car.

She cried and cried all the way back to his house and it irritated the shit out of him. Usually they stopped crying and tried to escape, but it was obvious that this one wasn't a fighter. He yanked the keys from the ignition and closed his door with a slam. He opened the back door and yanked her by her legs until she was close enough for him to pick her up, which he did with no trouble. She didn't make a noise as he threw her over his shoulder and grabbed his bleach also.

He made his way from the garage to the basement in a matter of seconds and there was already a chair sat in the middle of the room. He sat her down and she stayed there, like she was afraid to move. He blew out a breath, taking off his hoodie. He cracked his neck and rolled his shoulders, then reached under the chair and grabbed the thick rope. He used this to tie up her feet.