Chapter One

"Hey, my mom just gave me permission to stay at the beach house this weekend

"Hey, my mom just gave me permission to stay at the beach house this weekend. Who's coming?" Zachary Hunter said to his group of friends which consists of Martin Edmund Wood, the leader, Draco Evans, the self-proclaimed king, Ian Walker, the Maths whiz, Dylan Chase, the mom of the group, Troy Raven, the football captain and Ryder Black, the womanizer.

"YAAASSS!! I can finally get the hell away from all this high school drama! I'm in! Also, say hi to Mrs. Hunter for me!" Ian said enthusiastically.

"Are there going to be girls?" Ryder, being the womanizer remarked.

"Oh hell no. I just said that I want to get the hell away from high school drama which unfortunately, in your case, consists of those."

"Awww, I was just thinking maybe we can have some fun, ya know," Ryder said with a mischievous glint in his hazel eyes.

"No means no. How about the rest of you? You guys going or nahhh?" Zach suddenly interrupted the two immature boys' conversation.

They all mumbled a half-hearted 'yeah' and continued scrolling through their Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat or maybe even Wattpad.

"But Zachy, can't there be any girls?" Ryder continued to whine.

"No, Ry," Zach mimicked Ryder's childish tone,"it's going to be a boys-only vacation. No girls allowed. And I can finally surf."

"But-but..."

"No buts, this is my beach house, do you wanna get kicked out?" Zach threatened Ryder.

"Ugh, you're so bad. 'Kay, fine. No girls," Ryder replied then proceeded to pout his lips.

"Hey Ed, your ride is probably the only one with enough space for seven crazy guys, right?" Zach said to Martin Edmund whom they fondly call by his middle name because damn, he hates his first name so much, it's exhilarating.

"Yeah, I'm gonna pick you guys up at eight," he replied without looking up from his phone.

"In the morning?" Troy suddenly said.

"Well, duh."

"Ughh. Eight in the morning is just plain, old stupid. Who the hell even wakes up at eight? I propose we go at ten."

"Hello? I'm the idiot who's gonna be driving you guys there. Therefore, I get to choose the time. Eight is eight."

"Wait! I have a saloon appointment at eight! This baby needs a trim," Draco suddenly exclaimed while gesturing at his platinum blond hair.

"Ugh, fine. We go at ten. If you're even one minute late, I swear to god, I will personally drag your asses to Tartarus."

They chuckled at that statement.

"Relax, bro. What's got your knickers in a twist?" Zach teased.

"There's this dumb blondie that just can't leave me alone. And it's driving me crazy," Edmund said frustratingly while running a hand through his jet black hair.