Chapter Thirty-One: The Place Has Been Hit With Hurricane Colessa

Second last chapter SAY WHAT.

Chapter Thirty-One: The Place Has Been Hit With Hurricane Colessa

I'm pressed against the doors leading out to the terrace in a second and Cole claims my mouth in a drugging, deep, reaches right into my soul kind of kiss. This could've been gentle, a soft kiss meant to represent a moment that's so sweet and poignant, perhaps marking the beginning of a new stage in our relationship but it's anything but. We skip the innocence altogether and with our greedy mouths, grabby hands and attempts to erase any distance between our bodies make this kiss probably indecent in public. It's raw, fuelled by angst and lust and I can't have enough of it. My hands tug at Cole's hair, silently begging him to kiss me deeper, to be rougher and to let go of control for once. In response he wrapped an around my back and lifted me up slightly, encouraging me wrap my legs around his waist, which I did. With our bodies pressed together in the most intimate way possible, I experienced the kind of friction that made my eyes roll back into my head. And as Cole rolled his hips against mine, he never once let go of my mouth, where his tongue was doing some sinful things.

"Oh God," My head hits the back of the door as Cole leaves my mouth and places hot, wet kisses down my neck, stopping to suck at my pulse point. He bites the skin and starts to suck hard and I don't even stop him from giving me a hickey. If he wants to be a caveman tonight then I'm more than happy to let him be one. I clutch on to his shoulder, holding him tighter to me.

"Missed you so much Shortcake."

The satin material of my camisole gives way easily as he pushes it aside, his mouth dangerously close to my breasts. His kisses the tops of them at the same time as he rolls his hips against mine one more time and I nearly lose it there and then. He pushes down the straps of my top, pulling it down until my bra is visible. It's black, lacy and does great things for my cleavage. Cole groans when he sees it and his hands slip underneath my top to try and unfasten it. This is going out of control so fast, I can barely keep up but I don't want to. We're both one hundred percent sober and I'm not against the idea of tearing Cole's clothes off right here for everyone to see. So as Cole tries to get rid of my top, my hands start tearing at the buttons on his shirt. I'm nearly halfway done when the cat calls and whistles halt my motions. I bury my face in Cole's neck.

"We have an audience don't we."

He sounds as heartbroken about it as I do, maybe a little bit more. "I'm going to kill them." He grits out and lowers me down. He glares at the people, undoubtedly enjoying the show behind my back and lets me straighten up my clothes until I no longer risk flashing a bunch of strangers. Cole hovers protectively over me the entire time and then leads me into the room with a hand at the small of my back. My cheeks are flaming and I keep my eyes firmly planted on the ground until I hear a very familiar voice hollering.

"That's my girl! Told you, you got this."

Cami Hughes is a soon to be dead woman.

I subtly flip her off as Cole steers me out of the crowd and towards his room. But since everyone will assume that we're going inside to finish what we started, I can't stomach being here.

"Can we go up? This feels a little weird."

He chuckles but we start heading towards the door regardless. And as he's pulling me away, so that we can finally be alone and talk it out, I hear the voice I'd been planning to buy earplugs to avoid hearing.

"You're still with her? Why?" The whiny, high pitched voice hurts my ears and I nearly push Cole out the door just so I can escape traumatising them more. But my protective caveman stumbles to a stop, with me running into his back.