Chapter 6

You POV They all got out. Chica kept asking me what my looks like. I opened the door and they ran in there and looked around as if they had plans. Alright we need to figure out where were going to sleep. Well I only have three rooms so, me and Chica can stay in a room then Bonnie and Foxy can share a room, Freddy and Goldie can share a room. Is that OK with you guys.

Everyone Yes

You can do what you want as long as you dont cause trouble.

Let's get situated. Chica and me got my f\c blanket and my f\c pillow and Chica got a pink blanket with a pink pillow. Foxy for a red pillow and blanket and Bonnie got a purple pillow and blanket and Goldie got a gold pillow and blanket and Freddy got a brown pillow and blanket. Alright Im going to sleep guys. I went to sleep then I heard the door creak open I just closed my eyes pretending to be asleep but then I actually fell asleep.

Chica's POV I heard something in our room I ran upstairs and seen the door to the closet make noises. I looked In there and seen a hanger fall that must be what made those noises.

Bonnie POV Well sh*t that was close. I'm glad that hanger fell. I think ill just go back to my room. I was walking until I heard y

wake up and sing Bonnie senpai come lay with me I miss you and she went over to me and kissed me on the cheek and sang '~🎵 I love you please lay with me I'm scared. I crawled in bed with her and kissed her on the forehead. She then snuggled up to me.

Where's that da*n bunny at

Freddy POV I ran upstairs and seen y

and bonnie laying in bed. Chica woke up and looked at me and said what are you doing. She then looked at y

with bonnie and got her phone out and started taking pictures then recording. I was pretty pi*sed. I threw bonnie down the stairs and I heard him say awesome it was worth it in pain.