Ch.9 The enemy's

Ur POV~ Why do I look like this!! Hey ur fine plus ur a bunny like me now~ Bonnie purred in ur ear. U blushed*. He grabbed u by the waist. U could hear him purring. U loved when he purred u thought it was cute tbh. Freddy came in and seen us. "God damnit BONNIE!" He said. "Any way we need u for "something". That repeated in my head when he said that. "Oh yeah and your name~ Chica needs u". He said. Oh ok where she at? "Oh she's in the girls bathroom". He said. Ok thanks. I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen.

« The Kitchen »

I walked in and seen Chica. She came up to me and said we've got company". What do u mean? "Their no good to us". How? "They replaced us once". Oh.. 
"Now their after u". Wait WHAT! " no I mean Fred and BonBon have an interest in u, and will do nothing until they get to u". What they can't just take me away from u guys. "Ik" Ok i want u to put make up on". C'mon u know how much I hate make up. " maybe they won't like u with makeup though". Fine but only bc they might not like it.

~bathroom\girls~

Chica put on red blush, pink lipstick, with black eyeliner and grey eyeshadow, curly hair. I hate this. "I know u do but u have to do this". Chica then pulled an outfit out. It was a black shirt Then a really really short black shorts. That almost shows my butt. I put it on and the shirt was where it showed my stomach. The shorts showed my butt a little. What the hell Chica now this will make them like me." Here is a longer shorts and shirt then". It was the same shirt but it covered my stomach better. The shorts was still short but it didn't show my butt. Ok this is better. Chica and me were talking until a girl with blond yellow Hair up in a ponytail curled a little. She was wearing a top that showed her stomach with a design that said let's eat. She had pink butty shorts. Make up on. Yellow and pink converse shoes. Blue eyes. She smirked when she seen me. Chica who's that? I asked pointing to the girl. "That's my sisters\replacement". This is one of them? "Hello u must be your name~ I'm Cece and I'm sure Fred wants to see u" she said. No I'm staying here I said. "That's to bad he really wanted to see u and he has something to show u" Cece said. My answer is still a no." Oh well I'll have to do it the hard way" she said.  LEAVE YOUR NAME~ ALONE CECE!! DAMNIT SHES OURS NOT U STUPID GAYS!! Chica said. Cece growled then her eyes went black with white pupils. Eep! I hid behind Chica. "RUN"! Ur alone though. "GO"! Ok! *runs outside of bathroom then runs*. I was running until someone grabbed my wrist and twirled me around. The person stopped when I was at his or hers chest. It looked like Freddy but a little different.(what they look like is on top). Wait this is Fred. "Hello there pretty, I'm Fred and I'm going to take u away from..them". W-what,NO!! *Fred grabs me and runs*. LET ME G-.... Fred covered my mouth with his hand. He was running until we went to a room with Freddy Bonnie Chica Cece BonBon and Mangle was her name I think. What's gonna happen to me!?

OMG guys I'm so sorry I havnt updated its just been hard for me. I will still update this story though.