•Chapter 2•

*Trinity's POV*
"Goodbye Grandma, I love you!" I said into the phone before hanging it up and putting it away. I paid the uber driver and hopped out of the car and walked into the Atlanta airport. The accident happened yesterday, and I called my grandparents immediately after I found out. They were going to fly down from New Hampshire, but my aunt is having a baby, and they didn't want to miss the birth. So, they bought me a ticket to fly up there.

"I'm fine, Grandma!" I had told her on the phone. But the problem is, I'm not fine. My family is dead. Both of my parents grew up in New Hampshire, and I lived there until I was 10. Any memories I have there are with them. I started to cry, the small tears clouding my vision. I sat down, and put my head in my hands. A minute later I felt someone sit down next to me, also crying. They felt familiar, safe. They smelled like roses, like perfume. Perfume that I had smelled before, worn before. Perfume made by my idol. I lifted my head from my tear soaked hands and looked up to see none other than the face of Jennifer Aniston.

*Jen's POV*
Jennifer Aniston. You are Jennifer freaking Aniston. You can do this.

I whispered this phrase to myself while walking through the airport in an effort to keep myself calm. Eventually, reality got to me. I just needed a minute to dry my tears, so I sat down on a bench, not realizing there was someone else on it. There was, though, and a minute after I sat down she pulled her head out if her hands to look at me. She was young, maybe twelve, thirteen years old. Noticing that she had been crying as well, I asked her "Are you okay?"

*Trinity's POV*
"Are you okay?" She asked me. Me. Jennifer Aniston was talking to me. She wanted to know how I was doing, if I was okay. This caused me to just burst into tears. Not sad tears, because, hell, it was Jennifer Aniston. These were happy tears. She put her arm around me, and asked me what was wrong. "Nothing," I said sniffling and wiping away my tears. "It's just that, well, yesterday was the worst day of my life. And I thought today was gonna be the second worst, but I think it's going to be my best day ever."
"And why's that?" She asked in her soft, soothing voice.
"Yesterday, my family got into a car crash. They all passed away. I'm here for my flight to New Hampshire, to visit my grandparents. And I don't believe in destiny and all, but I know that's its more than a coincidence that my idol is here just when I need her most. Jen, you are my whole life. I worship you. I watch your interviews when I'm sad, just to make me feel better. Except this is a whole new level of sadness, one that can only be cured by you, in person. Basically, what I'm saying is you saved me and I want to say thank you for stopping at this bench, and not at the one before it or the one after it. Thank you for everything."
"Wow," she said with a tear in her eye. "I never realized just how much I meant to some people, people I never met. And hey, I'm really sorry to hear about your family."
"It's not your fault," I said, my voice starting to crack, my eyes starting to water. "Look, I have a flight to catch and I'm sure you have somewhere to be." I got up and started to walk away when I heard her voice say ten words that would change my life forever. "Hey, why don't you come back to L.A. with me?"

Hope you liked this chapter! Sorry my chapters are pretty short, but if they were longer I wouldn't be able to update as often :)