The bell for last period went and you started to pack up your things. Tyler kept looking at you in class but you didn't really mind it was cute. You and Tyler headed to art and got the two last seats there. "Alright class!" Shouted mr Peter. "We will be doing a portrait project first... In pairs."  He started to pair up the class.  "...and Ashley. Oh and (Y/N) and Tyler." He started to explain all of the art techniques we'd have to use. And just as the bell went said "And class, I want these to be quality pieces of work. So spend a lot of time in them!" He yelled as students from every direction started to flood into the hallway. The art hallway has always been the most crowded one, so Tyler took your hand and kinda weaved out of there. You muttered thanks and he just held your hand tighter and kept smiling and blushing slightly.

Just as you were about to make your way to the bus Josh ran up to you."Guys imma walk Debby home."He panted. "See ya tomorrow."he finished and jogged off. You and Tyler walked on and got a seat. Tyler started to nervously pull at a thread on his backpack. "Um (Y/N)? Do you want to come to my house?" He asked quietly,still playing with the string. "Y-yeah sure." You murmured. Tyler passed you one of his earbuds and you listened to his music with him.

You walked to Tyler's house,pinky in pinky and swinging your arms playfully. Tyler walked in first."hey mom." He said. Tyler's mom came out to say hi. You gave a little wave and said "Hi Mrs J."
Tyler pointed upstairs and said "well were going to-" but got cut off by his mom
"Yeah,okay I'm making cookies so come down when their done." She smiled. You walked into Tyler's room after him. It was the same as always;posters all over the walls,some clothes on the floor and of course his battered notebook."Do you wanna watch a movie?" Tyler asked you,already knowing the answer .
"Tyler. When don't I want to watch a movie." You laughed. Tyler set up his Tv and you sat cross legged on his bed. He then sat in the same way next to you. You channel surfed for a while until you settled on Tower heist/Fast and Furious. You watched without talking but it wasn't too awkward...for you guys anyway.

The credits started rolling and Tyler turned to face you. "(Y/N) I have s-something to tell y-you." Said Tyler being all cute and smol. You nodded at him hopefully. "I-I..um kinda...like you." He managed to squeak out.
"Ikindalikeyoutoo..."Youreplied.omgomgomgtylerjosephTHEBEAUTIFULAMAZINGTYLERJOSEOHkindalikesmeomfg.Your thoughts started to scream. Tyler took your hands in his sweetly. "So...um would you maybe want to be my girlfriend?" Tyler said staring at you hopefully.
"More than anything else." You whispered to him. He looked so freaking happy it made your chest explode with happiness too as Tyler pulled you into a kiss. It was short,but sweet you rested your foreheads together happily. That was just as Tyler's little brother,Cameron came in. "Oooh cool are you having a staring contest? I wanna play!" He said excitedly jumping on Tyler bed. You all laughed until Tyler picked his lil bro up and stood him up on his carpet. "Moms making cookies. Why don't you go help her?" Tyler said to him. Cameron nodded and began to walk out until he tripped over literally nothing. "Holy cheese knuckles!" Yelled Cameron. Jesus what's that kid on..and where can I get some? You thought to yourself.

Tyler chuckled quietly. "God you're so cute." You thought out loud.
"No.I'm not." Tyler said looking so down and sad.
"Tyler you are the most beautiful,interesting,smart,funny and cute person I've ever come across. And it's okay if you don't believe me at the moment but one day you will okay? I promise." You said without thinking.
Tyler quickly pulled you into a tight hug and murmured a thanks.
"Anytime." You said and kissed his forehead.

A/N so that's another chapter done. Does anyone like the new characters? There'll be more updates soon I promise!!!