Chapter 1

My Name is Brianna Carter. I'm 18 & 5'1. I'm dark skin with natural long black hair and I'm slim thick with my cute ass (lol). Anyway it was 6:45 in the morning and i was up getting ready for school. I had just moved to Dallas , Texas so I was the new kid and I have to admit that I'm nervous. I got out of bed did my hygiene after I picked out my outfit. I decided to wear my black tights with my red crop shirt and all red timberlands , I threw my hair up and bun and went down stairs to see my dad and stepmom in the kitchen. "Good morning bri " my stepmom said.  "Hey wassup" I replied. She's lowkey cool asf so I like her now my dad that's a different story for another day. "Did you wake up Allison" ? I looked up whole eating cereal and shook my head yes "she's doing her hair " I replied with a mouth full of Cheerios. Now Allison is my step sister but you would think we were real sisters cause we're so close. She's light skin , long curly hair and 5'2. She came down stairs basically wearing the same thing as me but her colors were pink. "BIIITCCHHHH WE LOOK BAD ASF " she yelled in my hair as we got in my all black Mercedes Benz. We started jamming to Desiigner new song Timmy Turner, We pulled up to my new school and I got stares from everybody and I do mean everybody! This one guy caught my eye quick though 👀 but Allison quickly laced me up on him as the "school player". His name was Lucas. He was cute but she said he had mad ass hoes so I just left it alone. I walked in to go get my schedule, I have Chemistry first period. Great. I walked in and the teacher introduced me to the class and told me to take a seat right beside Mr. Lucas. He looked up at smiled , his smile was so fucking perfect. I say next to him and not even 10 minutes laters " wassup I'm Lucas" I rolled my eyes " hey I'm Bria."

Lucas: soo umm I'm guessing this is your first year since I've never seen you around.

Brianna: yeah I moved from a small town in Louisiana.

Lucas: Ayee that's where my nigga lol boosie from and I'm guessing your dark ass a senior ?

Brianna: watch how you hold me mf and yeah Wbu.

Lucas: same. But uh class bout to end how bout you let me walk you to your next class?

Brianna: umm yeah okay cool.

The bell rung and we both got up to leave we were halfway to my class when some loud mouth ass hoe came out of no where yelling at Lucas.

Hoe: so this your new bitch ?
Did this hoe just call me a bitch ? I look at her and before I could say anything Lucas did-

Lucas: keke take yo dusty ass on. She new and I'm walking her to class damn. Me and you been over with, you was just a bitch I needed when I needed my dick sucked.

I laughed and of course that made her mad.

Hoe: what's funny bitch?

I dropped my stuff. " look here hoe you got one more time to call me a bitch and Ima knock that 2008 Nicki Minaj wig right off the top of your head. She pushed me and I blacked out. I pushed her against the lockers and started banging her head into them while I was punching her. I threw her and the ground and started giving her straight face shots then I felt me being lifted off of her. I turned around and it was Lucas.

"BRIANNA CARTER AND LUCAS HAYEZ IN MY OFFICE NOW. YOU TOO KEKE. " The principal yelled. All I thought was Allisons mom is I gonna be so mad I fought on the first day.