Chapter 6

Brianna POV

I'm looking at them like which one gone talk first? Fuck it. I'll go.

"Lucas wtf is this ? Why is she here?"

Lucas: baby sit down lets talk.

"Naa why she here "

*sigh* the baby is mine.

Brianna POV
I knew some shit was going on. I'm gone. Done. I can't do this. I just walked upstairs and packed my shit. Lucas was waiting for me when I got downstairs.

Lucas POV
Ion want her to leave. This all keke big musty ass fault. Dumb bitch.

"Shawty don't leave. This gone work out"
Brianna: DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME LUCAS. MOVE OUT MY WAY. YOU AND THAT STUPID BITCH CAN HAVE EACH OTHER.

& just like that she was gone. What if I never get her back ? Man I got too that's my everything! I walk back to the kitchen and hear keke ass on the phone.

Keke;Bitch they broke up. My plan is working , everybody knows I wouldn't dare get pregnant. I don't wanna mess up my body.

THIS. BITCH. GOT. LIFE. FUCKED. UP.

"Your plan"?

Keke POV

"Your plan"?

Damn I didn't know he was behind me.
"Baby daddy what you talking about"?
He ran up on me and pulled a gun out and held it to my head. "Bitch you was lying this whole time ? You been fucking Up my life and I just lost my girl cause of you "

I started crying. I was so scared , I've never seen him like this before. It's scary.

"Lucas I'm sorry "

"Naa not yet " he smirked and everything went black.