Chapter 2

Lucas POV
I had just met shawty and I was already feeling her. Fuck what am I saying? I'm Lucas I don't feel nobody ! I'm a thug , I sell drugs and fuck bad bitches and get money. But damn something about her made me wanna change my ways. I'm sitting outside the principal office waiting on her, shawty gave keke the business. She finally came out.

Me; what he say ?

Her: I'm suspended for a week. She looked like it really didn't faze her that she was suspended.  Maybe she use to shit like that.

Me: what ya folks gone say shawty ?

Her: my daddy shouldn't say shit since he hasn't been in my life but my stepmom might be a little disappointed. I really don't wanna go home right now and I need to find my sister so I can tell her what happened and to find a ride home.

Me: give her your keys. I'll take you home and shit we can go to the mall right now if you want.

Her: idk we just met and all and i heard about you... But I'll text her and tell her I left the keys in her locker. And then we can go.

I waited for her at my car while she took the keys to her sisters locker. We gotta hurry and get to this mall and get back by 1. I got a job to do after that time. We get to mall and of course she goes to wet dolphin or seal , whatever that shit is girls like. She came out with like 20 bags and was ready To go cause she was tired. 

Me: you had fun shawty ?

Her: lol yeah I just love it in there and why you keep calling me that ? My name is Brianna.

Me: I call you that cause you gone be my shawty one day.

Brianna POV
Could he be serious or is he just saying that to get in my pants? Idk but I'm not gonna believe him just yet , I need to get to know him and see for myself. I tell him my address so he can take me home. It was only a 20 minute drive.

Lucas: so tell me about yourself

Me; like what?

Him; why'd you move here ?

Me ; because my mom treated me different from my other sisters so I got tired of it and said I'm leaving.

Lucas; I feel you. I never knew either of my parents.

Me: awe I'm sorry. I kinda felt bad for telling my story because he doesn't know his parents.

Lucas; it's cool. But say we at ya house. I'll help you get your stuff out.

Me; okay thanks.

I look over and see Allison's moms car is there. Fuck. I wonder what she's gonna say. I walk and tell Lucas he can sit my stuff down and I'll take it to my room. I thank him for everything he's done. As soon as he's about to walk out she comes down stairs.

AM(Allison's mom): your principal called and told me you got suspended. But I'm not mad. He said a teacher saw the whole thing and said it wasn't my fault.

I think to myself hallelujah cause she would have been mad.

AM: who's your friend ?

Me: this is Lucas. Lucas this is my stepmom Stephanie.

Him: hello miss Stephanie.

She says hi and said she would leave us alone. We were talking and telling each other are past. He looked at his phone and said he had to go. I Wonder why but I didn't question him. When he was walking out this door Allison was coming in. She looks at me and then back at him. He says his goodbyes.

Allison: *smiling*why was he here and what were y'all doing ?

Me: he bought me home after we left the mall and nothing he was telling me all about his past.

Allison: hmm okay but the whole school was talking about your fight and how you beat keke thot ass up.

Me: wtf. I'm going upstairs and put my shit up.

Allison; okay well I'm going to Tony's house.

Tony was her boyfriend. He was way older then her but nobody cared cause they was mad ass cute together.