Chapter 4-ryan

Grab my knife. Put on the apron. It smells a lot but who cares. Sharpen the knife and well stab that barstard in the leg.

He screams I laugh. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah . Repeat.

Sorry didn't know you were there other wise I wouldn't of tortures you two with my singing. I would use a him but it's just too quick so I use my skinning knife and if you could see him now.

*pukes* sorry he looks like Freddie cruger fucked my dad and made a baby after my dads guts were out of miss body and on his lap.

It okay that's what this dickhead looks like he took a pill making his a little harder to kill enabling me to do this to him it's quiet cool and disgusting.

I got all the information I needed to go after the shadow I just new to find a armored van, a major power torch and a tin of tar to shut this guys mouth together.

God this bellend won't stop SCREAMING *bang*

In the leg bullseye next. I'm bored hey writer make me do something cool like meet deadpool and kick some ass but you can't as its copy write dam this world is fucked up. But hey at least the readers ain't fucked up.hopefully. They most likely are.

Gang on what day is it. 17 August 2016 shit it's a full moon and its wolfs birthday. This means instead of wolf turning from a human to a cub he will turn into a godly beast instead with incredible size strength smell taste and speed.

However he could turn into an unstoppable killing beast at first as he wont be able to control his adult form. Where is amber I have to warn her.

Ahhhh! Ops I forgot to kill this poor bloke but first to warn Amber. Teleport.

*smooth transition like she was on drugs*

"Amber hey. About wolf"
"he told me don't worry*

Then blank there was a massive explosion of flames knocking Ryla out.
What happened did I pull a mulatovic cocktail  on myself. Then as Ryla looked up ignoring the fact there was her intestines on fire in the last bit of stomach left Amber was a giant Phoenix