How to survive a horor movie

We just wanna say thank you to @brandylynnreece2001 you inspired us to make our own one of these. We won't copy you and since Kate is a part of this book ours will probably end up a really dirty version -_- the book you wrote made us die laughing. I wish I could send you the audio of Kate when she read the one about Jason. You'd probably laugh yourself to death.
I hope you're prepared for a lot of shootouts in some of Carly's slasher books. Since we're making a slasher/ creepypasta X reader book we would make a chapter for you. You can have any slasher you want and any creepypasta you want.
Hope you enjoy our funny and slightly dirty version.

ESSENTIALS TO SURVIVE

1.  YOU MUST BE A VIRGIN. If you're not then just lay down on the ground. You're dead anyways. Or wait for Brahms to come fuck you ;)

2. Don't drink. You'll regret it when you can't run in a straight line and when Jason sniffs you out.

3. Don't smoke. The scent lingers on you, the killer will sniff out your sin in no time

4. Don't smoke weed or any other drugs. You need to run, not hallucinate  ghost face twerking

5. don't have sex. Seriously though. Don't no matter how hot you're boyfriend is. Or just the random stranger you decide to sleep with just to pass the time and attract the killer for no explained reason.

6. Don't be a whore, bully or cocky cunt. They're usually one of the first to go.

7. If you can keep your swear words behind your teeth. If you swear at a killer it will just annoy them even more.

8. Don't be the guy or girl who's like
"Be right back". You won't be right back. You'll be greeting death.

9 don't slip over. You'll regret it.
Especially if leatherface decides to sit on you 0_0

10 if you did a weapon, keep hold of it. Don't drop it. Or leave it behind.