#7

Kihyun met Changkyun next day in school. He was already sitting in his seat, doing some extra schoolwork when Changkyun arrived and sat on his own place. Completely normal.

Class started and went by smoothly. The teacher had eyes on Kihyun more than usual which was probably because of the essay he hadn't returned last time.

On the break between classes when Kihyun was going to bathroom, he noticed that Changkyun and the girl he had date with yesterday, were avoiding each other and the girl just looked away when he passed the other guy.

It wasn't Kihyun's business so he tried not to pay attention.

He wasn't in any contact with Changkyun until the lunch break.

Almost everyone were sitting in class, waiting for the next period to start and for the teacher to come.

"I'm so bored", Hyungwon groaned, stretching his hands and hitting Hoseok in the face while doing so.

"Changkyun", Jooheon said after hearing that. "Make your guy to do something."

Kihyun tensed up when he heard it because he knew they were talking about him.

"What?" Changkyun asked.

"Make that guy entertain us", Jooheon pointed at Kihyun who was sitting few rows in front of him.

Changkyun was hesistant and he tried to look at Kihyun to see how he would react.

"Come on."

"Kihyun", he started in a low voice. He looked like he didn't want to do this. Kihyun turned in his seat. "Come here."

Kihyun stood up and walked in front of Changkyun's desk.

"Umm..." Changkyun looked at Jooheon who just nodded to encourage him. "Sing something."

"What?" Kihyun stuttered. He knew exactly what Changkyun said and he understood but he didn't want to do it and was already starting to panic.

"Can I request for Eyes, Nose, Lips", Jooheon asked, rising his hand.

Kihyun's hands were shaking as he started to think about the words in his mind.

"Do it", Changkyun said when after a while there was still silent.

Kihyun started singing from the beginning of the song. His voice was a bit shaky but it sounded angelic. Almost everyone in the class turned to look at him.

Once he had started, Changkyun couldn't bring himself to tell Kihyun to stop. He had to admit that he really enjoyed listening to Kihyun's voice but it was not worth seeing the guy struggle.

Teacher came and Kihyun stopped singing.

"See me after school", Changkyun quickly said to Kihyun before the guy returned to his seat.

--

And as embarrassed as Kihyun was after singin in front of the whole class, he went and met Changkyun at the usual place behind the dumpsters.

Rest of the school day had been awful for him which was why he was glad that no one spoke to him - expect Minhyuk who asked how he didn't know that Kihyun had so great singing voice - and he got to be alone.

Changkyun wasn't there yet so Kihyun leaned against the wall to wait for him, looking around to see if someone was coming.

He didn't have personal experience but he knew that many people got beat up in that place so he was always nervous.

Changkyun came and didn't start smoking like usual.

"Sorry for today, by the way", he said suddenly with awkwardness in his voice.

It warmed Kihyun's heart that Changkyun was sorry or at least tried to act like it even though it was nothing to be sorry about.

"Jooheon went too far", Changkyun's fingers were itching for smoke but he restrained himself.

Kihyun found it funny that Changkyun thought this was too far because before he had also stolen cigarrettes for him once. "What happened between you and that girl?" he asked out of curiousity - he really wanted to know.

"All I can say is that it was your fault", Changkyun said.

"Why?"

"Because kissing her didn't feel even nearly as good as kissing you?"

"Oh..." Kihyun didn't know what to say.

"Anyways you need to come to my place tonight."

"Why?"

"I got some stuff you need to do", Changkyun said simply. It didn't seem like he was avoiding something so Kihyun didn't think that it would be anything illegal.

"When?"

"Before six", Changkyun finally took the cigarette he had been reaching for the whole time and lighted it up.

Kihyun ran away holding his breath.