Chapter 3.5

Yo. Matt here. Thanks for reading my book guys. Thank you and enjoy.
When we got back to class. Everyone was glaring at me. What did i do deserve this. "Honoka,umi,kotori are you alright? Did this pervert do anything to you guys?" A girl asked. That caught me off guard. "Hey who are you calling pervert?" I protested. "You." That girl replied back. That does it. I began to grit my teeth and i was begining to fight her until...."it is okay. He did not do anything to us. Just calm down will you." Honoka said. I began to calm down and looked at her. Just when she saw me looking at her, she faced the other way. "Alright... but if he ever do anything to you guys just tell me." The girl said."we will."umi said. Oh come on! Like hell i am gonna do some perverted stuff like that. The bell then rung and we all got back to our seats. I couldn't help but just stare outside the window. That man... the face of that man before he died suddenly appeared. I shook it off and payed attention to class. I looked outside the window again and saw grey clouds forming. Good thing i bought my hoodie.
~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~
The rain started to fall. The sound of the raindrop hitting the ground can be heard. It was the end of school and i was about to leave school when i saw kotori. "Hey kotori!" I called. "Oh. It's you." She replied. What are you doing standing around here for?" I asked. "Well.. i forgot to bring my umbrella." She replied. "Here. Let me help you out." I took off my jacket and put it around her.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a red face

"What are you doing?" She asked with a red face. "Helping you get through the rain." I replied. "But what if you get sick." She said. "Don't worry. I can handle it." I replied. I put the hood on her and we ran out to the rain. When we were running. I looked at her face and saw it has a red tint on. I ignored tgat and we continued running.
~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~
"You can stop here." She said. I stoped in front of her house. "Thanks. For taking me home." She added. "No problem. Oh yeah. That would be 500 yen miss kotori." I joked. She began to be surprised." Just kidding. Free of charge." I said. When i looked at her,i saw a tint of red. "Well gotta get home. Seeya!" I shouted. 'What about your hoodie?!" She shouted back." Keep it!" I shouted. I ran to my house.
~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~
I finally arrived home. Man her house is far from here. "Welcome home sweetie." My mom said. "I'm back!" I said. "Mom! I am gonna go have a shower." I said. "Just be hurry. Dinner will be ready.' My mom said. I wiped my wet feet on the mat infront of the door and went in. I went to my room and took out my clotes and took my towel and wrapped it around my waist. I then headed to the bathroom. Without thinking, i opened the door. i saw my flustered sister looking at me. "AH! PERVERT!" She shouted and began throwing things at me. The shampoo bottle hit my head. "Ow! My head!" I yelped. "GET OUT!" my sister commanded. I went out and waited for her to come out. When she was out. I saw her flustered face. "Hmph. Pervert!" She said and she went up to her room. Maybe i'll apologise later. I then washed my body and face and went to the bathtub. The water relieved my feelings and i closed my eyes and began to think. That man.... the face of that man apeared on my face and my eyes shot open. I then went out of the bathroom and went up my room. I changed in my fresh clothes and went t eat with my sister and mother. It was awkward. Since i made her angry. "Sorry sis." I apologised. "It's okay. It's my fault for not locking the door." She said. "Okay. So what happened in school today?" My mother asked." Nothing much."i replied. Oh yeah i gave my hoodie to kotori. I wonder what she will do with it.
(With kotori)kotori pov
BTS? I wonder wfat that means. I searched bts on my laptop and it said it means bangtan boys. They are a famous kpop group huh? I wonder if they are the same as idols. I clicked on a video and a music began to play

I began to sing along with the beat.
Save me save me.
I need your love before i fall. Fall
(The rest idk since i am not korean so yeah)
The music was catchy. I shared it with the other muse members and they loved the song. Honoka then decides that we should do this for our next live. I can't wait.

I am back. Hehe. Nice move you just saw your sister naked. Lol. Anyway guys. Vote for the story. Comment my mistakes. Share this with your friends and i'll se you guys ne- oops sorry. Forgot to say. This is a continuation for the last chapter. Sorry for the short chapter too. Where was i? Oh yeah. And i'll see you guys next time. Bye!

(Outro music right there^lol)