Prologue (1843)

Aphmau's POV
I was looking at the harbour as the sun slowly settled behind it. Tomorrow I had decided that I was going to take a small vacation. I closed my eyes and untied my hair out of the pony tail I was wearing. The cool breeze swiftly made it go all over the place. But I didn't care. It was peaceful with the ocean nearby. It sounded like a small melody from a music box. I shut the window I was looking out to, from my house, and swiftly crawled into bed.
---Dream---
I was dancing softly in a a patch of lavenders. Oh how I loved how they smelt. I decided to stop dancing and smell the flowers. Nothing could go wrong. Nothing ever could go wrong. As soon as I stopped smelling the flowers, it started to rain slightly. With the sun still in the sky, it looked there was a rainbow above yonder. I smiled then continued dancing. The sweet melody I heard by the ocean continued again. I smiled a large grin. I slowly began to wake up.
---Reality---
I yawned and stretched from my purple plastered bed. I rubbed my eyes slightly then smiled to myself. I quickly got dressed then brushed my hair, then my teeth. I slowly went downstairs to eat breakfast. I got out some jam and toast. I applied the jam onto the grainy like toast and began to eat. After that, I cleaned up my plate and but the food away. I then approached the door to go outside.