ayye

hai hai.

Ävå hereeeee.

I'll be posting on the previous book "SANDPIT TURTLE". honestly that book was supposed to be a spam on Bring Me The Horizon XD so we just might do that. anywayyyyy, this book is obviously going to focus on BTS & my bias/bias wreckers & I'm also going to start a book just on role playing with the face claims I've decided to use. & I'll probably focus more on my DC/Marvel obsession (😂) since now everyone's more into it because of Suicide Squad (honestly because of that now people that didn't normally talk about them do now because they have their own movie & it just makes it a little easier since before there was only a small amount that talked about DC/Marvel related things & it was harder for me to find those types of people) soooo now I'll just be focusing on that.

since my stupid Instagram account is acting up & I'll most likely have to make a new one & try getting my pictures & information back I won't be using that anytime soon. so I'll be starting from scratch (kinda) & just going with the flow rn.

so yeh, that's all for now. I'll be on a little later to work on the rp book & the other with my face claims. I'll try to work on that as soon as I can. <3

laterss. *x*