Chapter five; you my everything

An: sorry for not updating in awhile, this whole ascendant rumor crap threw me off.

It has been one month since Tobias and Tris have been dating. Things have been going great. Her grades have been going great too. She's actually enjoying college even though it can be hard at times a bit. But otherwise for Tris, it has been going good.

Halloween is of course coming up. Is the time where people get dressed up in costumes to go to parties. Tris isn't sure she will be going to any if she gets invited.

Tris writes her notes down in her notebook while the professor talks. She can't stop thinking about Tobias. He wasn't like any other boyfriend she had. There was something different about him. Something magical.

"Okay, class is dismissed. The report is due in two weeks." Her professor says. Tris collects all her notebooks and puts them into her bags. She walks out of the classroom and onto campus.

She runs into Christina on the way to lunch. "Hey." Christina says. Tris hasn't really talked to Christina all week due to how much homework she had. "Hey, wanna get some lunch?" Tris asks.

"Sure." They walk to the table together and someone runs into tris by accident. Their whole lunch gets onto Tris. "Oh I'm so sorry. It was by accident." The girl says in an annoying voice. Tris thinks she doesn't even care.

"It's okay. Everyone makes mistakes." Says Tris. She scans the girl, she's tan and has long brown wavy hair. With brown eyes. She has lots of curves unlike tris who has barely. "Well I should be going to get another lunch." Says the girl.

Christina looks a Tris with a weird face. "What?" She asks. Christina sets down her tray on the table. "She totally did that fucking on purpose."

"She did not. She doesn't even know me. It was an accident, people make mistakes Christina." Tris snaps. "She smiled when she did it. I don't know if you saw it but I did. You need to stay away from her Tris or who knows what she will do to you." Says Christina.

Tris knew Christina was right, but she didn't know this girl was out to get her. She decided not to think about it for the rest of the day. She walks up to Tobias dorm and knocks on the door. Tobias opens up, only wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants.  "Hey." Says Tris.

He pulls her into his dorm and shuts the door behind her. "Hey, I've missed you all day." Says Tobias. Tris smiles at him. "I missed you too." He pushes her gently up against the door, and fits his mouth to hers. Tris wraps her legs around Tobias waist. He pulls away from her mouth and decides to kiss her neck.

Tris tilts her head back, so he could have more room. They decide to make out against the door for about five minutes. "Well that was a nice way to greet me." Tris giggles.

"I know. Do you want go to out tonight?" Asks Tobias. "Sure." Says Tris.

They decided to go out to a pizza shop near campus. Tris takes a bite of her pizza. Tobias just smiles at her. "What?" She laughs. "Nothing, I was just looking at you."

The front door opens and a couple of girls walk inside. Tris realizes it's the girl who spilled her lunch on her today. "Oh my gosh. Tobias baby. I didn't know you where here." Says the girl.

She walks up to their table along with her friends she bought with me. "Nita, what are you doing here? I thought you decided to go California for college?" Asks Tobias.

Nita lets out a little laugh. "Well I decided at last minute I wanted to stay in Chicago with you."

Was this ex? Who is she?

"Look you stop talking to me when I went to California last summer, you stop taking my calls. I know your upset, but I'm here now." Says Nita. "Nita we are—" but instead she cuts him off. "Look your an amazing boyfriend so let's go on a date tomorrow."

He's dating her? He was cheating. I feel so used. Tris thought to herself.

"Your dating her?" Tris snaps. "You didn't know that? We have been dating for a year." Says Nita. Something just snaps in Tris. She picks up her soda and spills it on Tobias face. "You fake bastard!" Tris yells.

She storms outside of the pizza Shop; crying. She walks into her dorm and slams the door behind her. She doesn't see Christina, so she must be out with Will. She gets onto her bed and cries onto her pillow.

He used me she thought. He also cheated on Nita. Which is wrong.

She hears a knock on the door. "Go away." She yells. "Tris baby, please listen to me." She hears Tobias talk outside the door. "Please open the door."

Tris wipes her eyes and opens the door to Tobias. "You cheated on Nita, that's wrong. You used me." Says Tris.

"Tris I would never use you. I like you for you. Your the best thing that has happened to me." He says. He's lying, tris thought. "Just go Tobias." Says Tris.

"Tris I'm not da—" but instead she cuts him off. "You should go back to your girlfriend. It's not fair to her. Just go okay?" She shuts the door on him.

She walks back to her bed and cries into her pillow. About for an hour she cried over Tobias. Her mom always told her she should never cry over a boy. But this boy was different. He gave her happiness.

She hears the door open and Christina and will walk in. "Oh my god what happened Tris?" Christina asks.

"Tobias was dating another girl." Tris lets out a cry. Christina rubs her back, comforting her best friend. "I'm so sorry, do you want me to kick his ass for you?"

"No don't, just let it be."

Tobias was her everything...

>>

Vote, and comment!

Xoxo