Chapter 1

This is my first book and sorry for any mistakes i'm writing on my phone and my fingers are big and my keyboard is small. And I'm not an American or English so maybe i will spell some words wrong. I was inspired by MustacheNarwhalz's book fairy tail beach.

KEATYAMRA888

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy's POV

The master gathered us to tell us something very important so some were quiet and some were whispering. "What do you think is happening , are we in some kind of trouble ? "Levy asked me while elbowing me. "I don't know". I said. "Okay, listen brats we are going to a beach, Mirajane
will organize the ride I think we will just go in a bus." Master announced already dressed in a flowery yellow summer shirt. The whole guild was cheering when master said a little quieter "Although some other guilds will be joining us." Levy didn't wait for others to ask so she said "Some others, master ?" "Yes sabertooth, Quattro cerberus, blue pegasus, mermaid heel and lamia scale. We will be in a huge hotel for three weeks." Master said. I thought maybe it's a good idea but when i remembered that half of the people, I am going to be with are crazy I just died inside of me.

Natsu will probably be a ninja saying "nin nin" trying to go inside of the girl room while erza will smack him in the head with the butt of her sword

Natsu will probably be a ninja saying "nin nin" trying to go inside of the girl room while erza will smack him in the head with the butt of her sword. I thought to myself and smiled while picturing it. Levy asked me with who will I be in the room hoping that I say with her. But on the other hand we will probably be together with the other girls,who will maybe fight among each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it's too short but it is my first book so enjoy. Please🙏 leave comments on this story and tell me what should i do.
And i do not own any characters from Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does.

KEATYAMRA888