Chapter 2: The Way out: Part 2

Upstairs Neyhjalk cupping his hands up to his mouth like it's a walkie-talkie and says "You fellas ready?" "lets do this" Jake replies, Kyle sighs and makes a readied stance with the spear. "Alright!" Neyhjalk readies his hand on the switch to open the door "3!...2!..." Neyhjalk smiles viciously And as he says in a terrifying voice "1..." he flips down the switch and as the gates upon Kyle and Jake they charge into the darkness.

Hawk and Neyhjalk's POV

...

Neyhjalk cups his hands to his mouth again. "Umm guys anything happening? I don't hear anything happening and I can't see since I forgot to add windows". The silence continues. The outline of Neyhjalk's body starts to static "Alright fellas you can also cup your hands like a walkie-talkie if you want to talk to us" Neyhjalk says a little concerned. The silence starts eating the air causing concern in the room. Neyhjalk looks at Hawk. "What's happening to your body?" Hawk asks. Neyhjalk looks at his arm spazzing. "Ah shit" Neyhjalk says, he looks back at Hawk but he's just staring out the window through the sniper scope. Neyhjalk gets confused, Hawk puts the sniper down and looks to Neyhjalk "What's wrong?" Hawk asks. "Wha- uh, nothing never mind. What are you doing?" Neyhjalk questions Hawk. Hawk makes a face "Well of course i'm trying to look for them" Neyhjalk makes a questioned face, 

"The window" Neyhjalk says angrily. "What about it?" Hawk asks. Neyhjalk growls under his breath as he starts to static more. "There never was a window!" Neyhjalk shouts while doing a spin. Hawk is standing staring at Neyhjalk. "I'm pretty sure the number one comes after 2" Hawk tells Neyhjalk. Neyhjalk gets even more static around his body where it starts to hurt. "Ahh fuck it hurts! I haven't felt pain since.. since uh, uhm..." Neyhjalk's face brightens up and runs towards Hawk grabbing him by the shoulders. "Someone is messing around with our memory! Quick tell me, what was I just doing!" Hawk stands there for a moment trying to remember but hesitates. "No don't hesitate what was I doing?!" Hawk tries to remember but again hesitates and stops. "I don't think it matters" Hawk mumbles under his breath. Neyhjalk starts to static more and grow darker. "Yes it does matter! Someone is messing around with our memories! We have to figure this out before I start to forget!" Neyhjalk puts up 7 fingers in the air with one hand. Hawk looks grossed. "Alright that's disgusting dude" Hawk says grossed out. Neyhjalk smiles and puts his hands behind his back. "Now, tell me how many fingers was I holding up"
Hawk opens his mouth but hesitates to say it. "it probably... doesn't matter..." Hawk says shocked. "Neyhjalk what's going on?" Hawk asks worryingly "I wont bother explaining since you'll probably forget" Neyhjalk. Hawk looks at Neyhjalk confused. "Forget what?" Hawk asks. Neyhjalk laughs as his static disappears , "It probably doesn't matter" Neyhjalk says.

Neyhjalk cups his hands to his mouth to use it as a walkie-talkie and says "You fellas ready?"  

       ...                                                                                                                                                                                                   "Helloooo?" Neyhjalk says concerned                                                                                                           Silence eats the air causing concern in the ai- "WAIT! I remember seeing that text before!" Neyhjalk shouts. Hawk looks confused at Neyhjalk "What are you talking about?" Neyhjalk's whole body starts to static and falls to the ground, Hawk's eyes widen, "Are you okay?" Hawk approaches. Neyhjalk orders him to stop. "Why, what's wrong?" Hawk asks. "I'm dying... i'm remembering things I shouldn't... and oh boy does time not like it. And also... I... I don't want a mortal to touch me as i'm dying... It's disgusting" Neyhjalk looks at Hawk to see his reaction. Instead he's staring out the window through the sniper. "Sorry, what's disgusting? I was busy trying to look for them out the window" Hawk says distracted. Neyhjalk gets angry. "THERE NEVER WAS A WINDOW!" Neyhjalk shouts as he supports his weight with his hands. Hawk looks at Neyhjalk. "Oh holy shit, what happened?" Neyhjalk looks at Hawk. "I'm glad you care so much to notice twice" Neyhjalk says as he stands up. Neyhjalk's voice starts to get gravely and his face defeated. "Come closer, I need to do something I've never done to anyone else" Neyhjalk says signaling Hawk towards him. Hawk approaches him, Neyhjalk puts his hand on Hawks shoulders. "Hawk, i'm going to do something very embarrassing... don't panic, i'm about to take all of the oxygen out of your body but you wont die, just don't panic"Neyhjalk's eyes start to glow a bright white. Hawk starts to shake uncontrollably losing all the oxygen in his body, Neyhjalk then sighs "Now... here comes the embarrassing part... suck my finger" Hawk looks at Neyhjalk grossed out. Neyhjalk's static starts to infect Hawk, Neyhjalk's voice starts to become like a glitched voice " Do-do-d you wa-ant bothhh of u- to die? SUCK-U-UCK MY GLORI-USs- FING- ERRR" Neyhjalk glitches, Hawk does as he asks and feels better. Neyhjalk's face makes a smile/frown "G-good now- o- prepare you-uuuu- face!" Neyhjalk glitches. Hawk opens his mouth to form a sentence but before anything comes out of his mouth Neyhjalk headbutts Hawk causing both of them to be unconscious. Hawks body freezes before hitting the floor while Neyhjalk's body glitches between a bloody corpse to a fabulous pose.

Both Neyhjalk and Hawk's ghost forms are in the fancy room with the round table both of them occupying the 2 of the 5 seats around the table. Hawk looks at Neyhjalk confused "What happened" Hawk asks. "I put both of us in the ghost form every second in the real world is a month in the ghost form. So I have enough time to explain what the hell is going on" Neyhjalk says annoyed. Neyhjalk looks at the empty chairs. "We only need 3 chairs this time" Neyhjalk says with a defeated voice. Hawk starts getting worried. "Who else is coming" Hawk asks worryingly. "Someone I've been trying to hide from all my immortal god damned life ever since I got stuck in here" Neyhjalk looks down to the table worried. The doors open and both of them stare waiting for someone to come out. A dark feminine figure with a purple cape with a gold outlining walks out of the doors and says "Hi dad, it's been a looong time"