Story 4

Me and (b/f) walk into (b/f/c) house he was having a giant end of the year party and (b/f) was invited. She asked if I could come but let's get real the only reason I came was the food. (b/f) was wearing Silver sparkly pumps and a navy blue cocktail dress with her hair curled. She forced me into wearing something nice so I was wearing one of her black skirts and a green tank top tucked in. She may have forced me into this outfit but she will never get me out of my sneaker EVER!
"Hey guys glad you can make it"
(b/f/c) kisses (b/f/c) on the forehead.
"(Y/n), you actually are wearing something that doesn't involve aero postal, impressive"
I cross my arms "Blame your girlfriend"
He smirks at (b/f) "Good job"
(b/f) blushes "(y/n) I'm off to have a shot competition with (b/f/c), HE WILL NEVER BEAT ME! NOT THIS TIME!"
(b/f/c) rolls his eyes "We'll see about that" He say chasing after her. What the hell are they even doing. I walk over to the food table when I bump into someone causing them to spill beer all over (b/f) top, she is going to freaking kill me
"I'm so sorry" the person begins cleaning off my top and looks at me and immediately stop "(y/n)?"
I face palm "No it's Selena Gomez" He rolls his eyes "You look hot"
That as (b/f) would say uncalled for "Thanks?" He looks me up and down "It's a compliment trust me you actually look really good" Hmm I should let (b/f) choose my outfits more often... Nope.
Me and (c/n) talk for a bit when I see (b/f) cheering and yelling "I win suck it! Alright who's next to try to beat the shot master"
Idiot "I'll suck whatever you'll let me" I hear (b/f/c) say wrapping  his arms around her, causing me to roll eyes as well as (c/n). We meet eyes and we slowly lean in when the small distance is closed by our lips colliding our lips move in sync, and I never want this moment to end