Story 1

Your 18)

"Hey (y/n) I'm having a guys night at my house and well (b/f/c) already invited (b/f) and your her like best friend I guess so you wanna come?"

Did (c/n) just invite me his house! Ok (y/n) play it cool "Ugh yeah I guess"

He smiles "Sounds good see you then I will ask (b/f) to text you the address" he walks off.

I begin to get ready. I just wear normal casual clothes.  (b/f) said she would come pick me up since she is officially 19. she can drive alone she could when she was 18 but she didn't want to ruin her new truck. Once she got there she was wearing her black cocktail dress with red pumps which made her the same height as me."Hey whore" she looked me up and down "uh no, you are not wearing that." She pulls out her fashion emergency box and drags me into my house. "Now, put this on". She hands me a navy blue knee length dress and blue pumps.

I sigh "Fine!" I go to the washroom and put the stuff on. The dress clinger to my body in all the places.  (B/f) being herself added padding to the butt so now I looked like Kim Kardashian. "Ya no" I mutter to myself and took out the padding. I walked out the bathroom, barely surviving a fall because of the pumps.

She gasps and whistles when she sees me. "My smol bean has grown into a beanstalk" she said with tears in her eyes.

I roll my eyes "Honestly it's just a dress!"

We get in her truck and we sing along to music all the way there. Once we pull into the driveway, (b/f) stops the truck and hops out which is astounding due to the fact she wearing such tall heels "Hey (y/n) can you help carry in the beer?" I roll my eyes and help with the beer cases. (b/f) walks up to the door and rings the door bell. (C/n) opens the door takes a peek at our boobs causing Us to kick him in the knee.

"You want help with that?" (C/n) asks and I hand him a beer container which he moves  into the kitchen. (b/f) is already opening a beer and (b/f/n) took a few glimpses at her ass causing me to roll my eyes

"So how often do you guys do this?" I ask

"Every Saturday. (b/f) has come for the past few weeks which is cool she can actually keep up with the drinking" replies (b/f/c)

"Yep that sounds like her alright".

After (b/f) and (b/f/c) go to the hot tub. (C:f) and (c/f) are passed out on the couch, c/n is slightly drunk and so am I. He slips his arm around my waist and I put my hand in his chest we begin passionately kissing hearing the odd cheer from the hot tub but I ignore it since  (b/f) and (b/f/c) are both drunk out of their minds and decided since they forgot there swimsuits to skinny dip. I feel fireworks when being so close to (c/n)  "(y/n)  I love you"