Fun In The Dark - Night One

*Throws my smut at u*
TAKE MY TRASH

"Hey, Bill, I'm home!" you called, kicking off your shoes and socks as you walked into your house after a stressful day.

You noticed that the lights in the main entry were off as you walked into the house. Upon further observation, you noticed that no matter where you looked there weren't lights on. Strange. Had Bill gone out and actually remembered to turn off the lights this time?

You flipped a light switch by the front door to turn on the lights in the entry, but as the switch clicked up you were surprised to be left in the darkness.

In confusion, you looked over to the switch. Ugh... You thought. You trudged up the stairs and into the kitchen and flipped another switch to no avail. The power must have gone out for some reason. Or, now that you thought about it, this 'some reason' might partly, if not wholly, be the shifty dream demon that you've been letting live in your house.

At this thought you rolled your eyes a bit and started walking back down the stairs and into the living room. "Bill...?" you called as you made your way to the bottom of the stairs. "Where are you?" you had a slight tone of annoyance in your voice. Turning the corner, you stopped in the doorway, peering into the dark living room. You squinted your eyes and could barely make out a dark figure sitting in the chair ahead of you. You could hear a chuckle from where you were standing.

You stopped squinting, and instead, your expression hardened. "Bill, get over here, now." you said sternly. He stayed put. You sighed loudly and decided to continue. "Did you make the lights go out?" you asked annoyedly.

You heard him scoff. "Well, how was I supposed to know that this house's electrical wiring couldn't withstand a sudden charge of 60,000 volts?" Your eyes widened. "What??" you exclaimed, shocked. He scoffed again.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, you only have to change a few fuses, there's no permanent damage," he chuckled. "I don't think so, anyways. Plus, the darkness sets us up for the fun I have planned tonight," he said, more to himself than to you.

Your eyes widened slightly at his last sentence. "W-what do you mean?" you stuttered slightly. He just snickered. "Oh, you'll see." he said somewhat darkly.

You shook it off and scowled, still on about the power outage. "Bill. Get. Over. Here." you growled.

Without a moment's notice, he was in front of you, but not just standing there listening. He was dangerously close, pinning you to the wall that was behind you. His face was close enough that you could make out the smirk hovering on his lips, even through the darkness.

Your eyes widened as you realized what had just happened. His face got closer to yours. "Yeah, doll?" he said in what sounded like a seductive tone. In the instant, you forgot what you had been planning to do to him as payback for giving your house a blackout, because his head moved so that his lips were an inch from your ear. "By the way, you're sexy when you're angry," he whispered in your ear before pressing his lips up against it and disappearing with a resonating chuckle.

With the warmth of his body gone, you were able to concentrate on his words.

Your face broke out into a deep blush as you came to realize what he had just said to you. You knew that he had a thing for you, but he had never acted this way before.

"Bill?" you asked aloud, knowing that he heard you. "Where'd you go?" He didn't appear or answer you, which wasn't surprising. You took a few cautious steps forward into the living room.

Even though You couldn't see him anywhere, you could feel his eyes on the nape of your neck. The feeling made you uneasy. "Bill," you said again. "If your going to creepily watch me, at least come out in the open...I don't like the feeling I have when you watch me invisibly,"