~Bill's Birthday Pt. 1~

You sat, nonchalantly tapping your foot to the beat of the music that was blaring through the Mystery Shack as you watched people out on the dance floor dancing to it. Nearly everyone in Gravity Falls was here and was enjoying the party you had helped to set up, except for one person who hadn't even arrived yet: Bill Cipher.

It had been a few years since the demon had tried to take over the world by causing his own apocalypse, but now, thanks to the human body that he had been put into permanently to make sure that he wouldn't try something like that again, he had mellowed out and was now a good friend of you and the Pines family.

Bill had shaped this body over the years to look more like he would want it to if he was going to have to stay in it and keep it as his own forever.

He had changed the hair from shaggy and black to soft and golden blonde. The pitifully skinny look of the body eventually went away also and Bill developed it to be handsome and muscular. Not terribly, but just enough that you could make out muscles and abs through his shirt.

Bill had a lanky build which was usually clad with formal clothes: a golden yellow tailcoat with brick patterns inlaid into the stitching over the top of a white formal blouse, black formal pants held up by a black, leather belt, black formal shoes with seemingly golden soles and gold caps on the toes.

Floating just about an inch and a half above his head sat a small, thin, black top hat. His hands were usually clad in black leather formal gloves which held tight to the form of his hands, but flared out slightly at the wrists. A small black bowtie was always fastened around and underneath the collar of his formal blouse.

His features were sharp. He had smooth, lightly tanned skin, an amazing improvement on the pale skin the body had had before, and a sharp jawline and chin leading down into a long neck and into his shoulders.

Anyone who so much as saw him agreed that he was undeniably extremely attractive. Every girl he came across swooned at the sight of the demon who had formerly been a triangle, though, of all of the young ladies in Gravity Falls, you were the one that Bill had taken a physical and emotional liking to, and you had taken those interests in him too. The feelings were mutual.

Nevertheless, you and Bill were not a couple. You were honestly hovering right on the edge of being friends with benefits, (If you don't know what that means, it means that they're friends that do things that couples would do) but that was going to change tonight.

See, as you and Bill had been talking one day, he had accidentally let slip the date of his birth. Well, not the exact date, but which day of a human year it would be on, which happened to be sometime in November. You had immediately taken to planning a birthday party, and a little something more to fill the night, for him, which was what you sat waiting to initiate at the moment, alone.

You sighed and sat back into the couch further, wondering when he planned to show up, slight anxiety bubbling up inside you, making your head fuzzy.

You planned to wait until everyone was gone from the party before you initiated phase two of your special night with Bill. He, of course, didn't know of the intimate night that you were planning to treat him to, and you hoped he would ultimately end up approving and not having you back down.

He had hinted that he would love to have you for a night to do exactly what you were planning *wink wink* but you had been wanting to save those scandalous thoughts and actions for a special time, so what better night to carry it out than on his ever-so-special birthday?

Thoughts about what this late night had in store buzzed throughout your brain nonstop, bringing a soft smirk to your face here and there. Hopefully he wasn't expecting anything like this from you tonight, otherwise, it would somewhat ruin the surprise.