Chapter Three

Hey folks! Long chapter. Comment and vote for me? Click the external link. That banner is made by xstaygold. Thanks so much! It's gorg. On the side, is Aaron & Jesse. Or at least, how I picture them. Jesse's photo is slightly bigger, which makes him look stronger. But he's not. Aaron is. ;3 xo.            

             I couldn't believe this. It was a bright, sunny Tuesday; and another dreadful day of school loomed ahead. Felix and I had just gotten out of my car, when we were swarmed by girls. They all held out print-outs of my rumor. I didn't want anyone to know about this, yet the entire female population already did? Well, damn! This W chick, whoever she was, worked fast.

            "Are you and Jesse really going out? He's like super freaking hot! Oh my gosh, like this is so cool!" Said a junior, who I'm sure was one of those homo fan girls. Ugh, those girls were the worse! Sanders had emailed me this morning, with a list of do's and don’ts on our list. Apparently, a month from yesterday, Jesse was supposed to meet him. They were going to talk about me, and explain everything then.

            What I was really worried about, is how I was going to get this freak to fall for me. I hadn't seen or heard from him at all this morning. This was a good sign. As Felix and I made our way to the school's courtyard, the girls all followed alongside us.

            "Will you and Jesse become a couple?" One asked.

            Another sighed dreamily, "I want to be a bridesmaid. Your wedding colors should be pink and green! Ooh, those are a cute color combination. Don't you think, Aaron?"

            I narrowed my eyes into slits. These girls were tap dancing on my very last nerve. "Listen, and listen well. Jesse is not in love with me, nor am I in love with him either. I don't even know him! So, drop your little gay fantasies about us, and scoot!"

            The girls gasped in unison, the one who made the comment about the wedding, stepped up and slapped me. With that, she and the rest of the girl army strutted away. Letting out a huff of relief, I turned my attention back to a smirking Felix.

            "What?" I snapped.

            His smirk only got more prominent, "Why so jumpy and defensive? Feeling a little bit overwhelmed?" Okay, I wanted to slap this mofo upside the face, and call Yo Momma on him.

            "Naw shit Sherlock. In fact, I'm just peachy!" I said, my voice rising up another octave. Of course I was stressed! The entire school probably thought of me as some weak ass fag or something. This is all stupid Sanders fault. If I hadn't agreed to the deal, I wouldn't be in this mess.

"Look, I think we need to search the journalism classes today." I decided finally.

            Felix arched an eyebrow. "Why?"

            "Because, this W chick has to use a computer right? And Sam texted me saying, the girl blogged that she would update her status at school. Where else would you have such free Internet access? In the library, you're watched like a hawk. You'd think we were plotting world domination or something with the way those librarians eye us. Obviously, she's a smarty. Meaning, she's in journalism." I explained thoroughly, as we made our way through the packs of students.

            Felix gawked at me. "You seem to have given this some careful thought."

            I nodded in agreement, knowing Felix could read me like an open book. "I did, dude. I know I'm not some homo so why not prove it? Whoever this girl is, I'm going to tear her down when I find her."