Cole LeFrea

Cole POV

Hey I'm Cole. I'm the most popular and hottest guy in school. I have short jet black hair, vibrant green eyes, and I'm tall and muscular. I was planning on asking out the hottest girl in school today, Annabeth Chase. She has long princess curls that fall down her back like a waterfall, and stormy gray eyes that seem to look into your soul. Anyway, she always says she has a boyfriend, but nobody believes her. I mean, she describes this imaginary boy like he's a God. She says he has black hair, green eyes, and is tall and muscular. That's me! So I was going to ask her on a date at the end of the day.

Annabeth POV

My seaweed brain was coming to pick me up from school today! Maybe he can talk some sense into that annoying jock Cole.

---Time Skip---

Cole POV

Annabeth was at her locker, standing next to some dork. Black hair, tall. He stood no chance against me. I walked up behind her and the guy glared at me. Kind of intimidating, but it didn't bother me. I put my arms around her waist, tight, so she couldn't move. " Hey babe" I said in a smooth voice. "Get. Off. Of. Me." Annababe (A.N: I had to) said while struggling. I loosened my grip a little, but that was enough. She quickly turned around and punched me in the gut. She ran to the guy and he enveloped her in a hug.
     "Who the fuck are you?" I asked angrily.
     "Percy Jackson. Annabeth's real boyfriend. Get away from her and never let me see you again"

And then they kissed.

I hope you like this story!! I know Cole is a douche, but I like reading stories like this, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Disclaimer

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY. RICK RIORDAN DOES. I ONLY OWN COLE AND THE PLOT. Thank you.