Kyle Clark

"I DO have a girlfriend!" Percy protested. "Then why haven't we seen her?" I asked.

"She lives in California."

"Yeah right."

"Ugh!"

Then, a girl, our age, snuck up on Percy from behind, put her hands over his eyes, and said, "Guess who?" "Annabeth!" Percy turned around and hugged her. I guess they were like, cousins or something.

But dang, this girl was HOT! Honey blonde princess curls that fell down her back, and stormy gray eyes that calculated your every move. She was pretty tall, like an inch shorter than Percy, and she had an athletic build. Like I said. HOT. I thought about asking her out, but Conner interrupted my thoughts. "Hey, I'm Conner, and this is Kyle." He pointed to me and I waved.

"Are you gonna introduce us to this hottie or what?" Conner asked. God, he is so stupid sometimes.

"I'm Annabeth. Nice to meet you." The girl said.

"Annabeth? Isn't that the name if your fake girlfriend?" I asked.

"Not so fake anymore, huh." Percy said.

"You thought I was fake? Hmm..." Annabeth said.

She was interrupted by the bell.

"Well, see you guys later. Bye seaweed brain." She kissed Percy, and he kissed back. She pulled away, and Percy had a pouty face on. "That's it?" He asked.

"Later." Annabeth replied.

"GROSS!" Conner and I yelled at the same time.

Annabeth laughed, and we all headed to our different classes.

I hope you liked this story. This is my third story ever so please comment if you liked it!

Disclaimer

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY. I ONLY OWN CONNER AND KYLE, AND THE PLOT. Thank you.