His Hunter

They both have their secrets. Some worse than others, but all of them dark and thorny. Maybe the only thing that can save them from themselves...is each other.

Cole had always been fascinated by the idea of having a mate. It seemed like such an easy thing. At least, that's what he thought. But that was before. Before he realized that he--a full blooded human--had a mate himself.

And then, instead of easy...it seemed impossible. 1: Because his dad doesn't approve of humans mating wolves, despite Cole's sister. And 2: Cole's mate is...a man. God knows what his dad would think of that.

But despite his father, despite the fact that he's a Hunter and Lionel is a wolf...

Cole has a lot of things he doesn't tell people. How his mother is dead. How his sister is a Luna. How much he looks up to his dad even if the man doesn't deserve it.

And now, how much he liked the feeling of Lionel's lips.

But he would never tell anyone that. Especially Lionel. And wow, how that drives Lionel crazy.

OH MY GOD GUYS would you look at that? She's got another one! How 'bout that, lovelies?

Yes, this is the spinoff to His Moon, and yes, it is the story retold. Basically, we'll see the same events cross over in this book in some chapters, and, of course, some chapters will be brand new and exciting. 

We're following new characters! The charming--if closed-off--Lionel and the somewhat grumpy yet kind Cole. A lycanthrope and a human, mated. Aw. 

So, yeah! I hope you guys like this sequel. I promise it won't be His Moon all over again. While they share the same universe/events, the storyline and plot are mostly separate. A new point of view on an old story changes it completely, I think. Plus, we get a new romance and *singsong voice* dramaaa. 

I can't guarantee this one will be as long as His Moon, but I hope you'll like it anyway! There's also a prequel to His Moon that I'm working on at the moment, so I'm sort of juggling chapters

I can't guarantee this one will be as long as His Moon, but I hope you'll like it anyway! There's also a prequel to His Moon that I'm working on at the moment, so I'm sort of juggling chapters. Anyway, I'll hand you my usual summing up now, if that's ok!

What you'll get: THE FEELS (can't forget this one never ever), a sexy softy in Cole, our resident o-shit-I'm-gay, the boy who can't hide his feels, and a paradoxically open and closed, up and down hopeless romantic in Lionel, our very own sorta-always-knew

But seriously, what you'll get: a sequel to His Moon, with all the same feels but in a different flavor, a book about two boys who fall in love with all the drama that comes with that; His Hunter is a book about blind love, with slight hints of Romeo and Juliet, topped off with just enough just enough angst and drama to make it interesting but not so much as to stress you out (I swear on me mum)

What you won't get: literally a copy of His Moon...His Hunter holds some of the same events, but from completely different points of view; while Kaia and Kaleb still exist, their story is theirs and this story belongs to Lion and Cole. This isn't a book that makes being gay seem like a heroic deed, I'll be honest...it's less about sexual orientation and more about finding another person who's there for you when you need it, who you needed even if you didn't realize it, who is your person

Without further ado, move on. If so far this doesn't sound like your thing, be on your way. I'm not keepin' ya here. If you've come from His Moon, good! Most of this book will make sense to you. If not, might want to read His Moon first, but again, you're the one at the computer so you do you. 

I love you for being here, no matter what you decide to do.