Chapter 5

Blue's pov

"Do you want to borrow sweatpants and a tee shirt?" Luke asks me after they finished dinner. I shrug.

"I'll take that as a yes. I'll be right back," he assures me. I nod and stay seated on the couch, my hands folded in my lap. Normally at this time I would be finding a park bench to sleep on. And if I couldn't find a bench, I'd be looking for another spot. It normally takes me a while to fall asleep. Every once in a while there's an exception.

"Here you go, Blue," Luke says, passing me clothes, "the bathroom is right over there if you want to get changed." I nod and follow his directions.

~

"Movie time!" Ashton yells, jumping onto the couch. He lands on top of Michael, who lets out a string of profanities. I giggle softly to myself, trying to hide my smile.

"This is typical," Calum tells me as he sits down on the loveseat beside me. I nod.

"Do you want to choose the movie, Blue?" Michael questions. He had shoved Ashton off of him and onto the floor. I shake my head no. It's been years since I saw a movie.

"Everyone okay with Star Wars?" Luke asks. No one protests.

~

For the first half of the movie I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen. I was completely captivated. But then I started to get really tired.

I tried to fight off the sleep that was desperately trying to overtake me, but I couldn't seem to fight it off.

Eventually I give in and lean against Calum's shoulder. I close my eyes and pass out.

Calum's pov

I look down at Blue, who had passed out on my shoulder. I smile and shift slightly so that she looked a little more comfortable.

"There's something about her that seems really familiar. I just can't put my finger on it," Ashton says, staring at Blue. I nod. I knew what he meant.

"Poor girl has been through so much shit," Michael states, frowning.

"I don't know how she did it," Luke adds.

"I'm going to take her upstairs to sleep so that the movie doesn't wake her. Or us," I say. The boys nod and watch as I carefully scoop Blue up in my arms and carry her upstairs. I walk into my room and lay her down on the bed. I carefully cover her with a blanket, smiling to myself as she wraps the blanket closer to herself.

"Sleep tight, Blue," I whisper softly. I turn and leave my room, going back downstairs.