Chapter 6

Blue's pov

When I wake up, I get very confused. Why was in not on a bench, freezing. I look around and remember yesterday's events. The band taking buying me lunch then taking me in. Eating dinner with them. Watching the movie. Falling asleep on Calum's shoulder.

I glance down at the floor and see Calum passed out, curled up in a blanket. I immediately feel guilty. This was his house, I should be on the floor, not him. I bit my lip, then try to carefully climb out of bed.

Me being me, I trip and fall almost immediately. I hit my arm on a piece of furniture and wince. I hold it close as I silently start to cry.

"Blue? Are you okay?" Calum mumbles, his eyes still closed. I sit there, unsure of how to answer him. I don't speak and if I shake my head, he won't see. He frowns and opens his eyes.

"Shit. Are you okay?" He demands, sitting up quickly. He pushes the blanket off of his legs and crawls over beside me. I sit there, unsure of what to do. The pain in my arm had almost completely subsided. I nod as he carefully takes my arm.

"Are you sure Blue? If you need to, we can go to the hospital," Calum offers. I yank my arm back and shake my head no vigorously. I hate the doctor. I might not remember much about my childhood, but I know I hated doctors.

"Okay, okay. You don't have to go," Calum laughs, surrendering. I take a deep breath, calming myself down.

"Are you guys awake?" Michael asks, walking into Calum's room.

"No," Calum replies. I sit there confused. We were clearly awake. Why was he trying to lie to Michael?

"Ha ha. Very funny, Calum," Michael replies, sitting on Calum's lap. I watch the two boys curiously as they laugh and joke around. Almost like they were brothers. I feel a pang of sadness. I wish I had a brother to mess around with. Or a sister. Or anyone.

"Blue? Are you okay?" Michael questions, snapping me out of my thoughts. He had climbed off of Calum's lap and was laying on the floor. I nod. He gives me a smile.

"Let's go downstairs. Ashton's making breakfast!" Calum yells, jumping up. Michael follows his lead. Calum turns back to face me and holds out his hand for me. I hesitate, then slowly accept it. He pulls me up to my feet and the three of us go downstairs.

~

"I know you don't eat a lot a day, Blue, but we need to slowly work on that. Just so that it's healthy. Okay?" Luke asks me. I nod, not really wanting to protest this early in the morning.

"Great. We came up with the idea that if you eat a little with each meal instead of eating an entire meal, then we can slowly condition your body into eating more," Ashton explains to me as he places half a pancake in front of me. I nod for the billionth time this morning then proceed to dig into my food.