Reconnected~ PART I

[A/N]: Now I know a lot of you as of right now want to strangle me because technically you have been waiting since the beginning of July ~ but I want you guys to know I indeed went brain dead for like a good majority of the month I couldn't think of anything, I felt lonely, I was also really unmotivated for like two weeks so when I did have time to start writing this I didn't want to move or think at all. I cried for three days straight writing this, my friend KPOP_REHAB Anyways enough blabber on why I haven't updated in so long. I hope you like it. Peep the cover of this chapter ^^

I got picked to be on Show Me The Money this season. Finally, someone has noticed my talent as a producer and songwriter. Now to make sure I win this and have no distractions whatsoever. I wonder who the other contestants are? Oh well, only time will tell.
"Nani ? ". Someone shouts. I guess it was one of the assistant people calling for me.
" Yes ?"
"You're needed backstage in your dressing room."
As we reach in front of my dressing room, someone bumps into me, causing me to fall.
"Hey, watch where you're going," I say irritatedly.
" Nani ?' The voice says as I looked up ' what are you doing here?"

Shit, it's my first love, Kevin Hwang. Out of all places I could have possibly run into him, here? This is the biggest distraction of my life. I mean, yeah, we're not together anymore, but I still love him. I only let him break up with me to pursue our dreams. Maybe that's why he's here. He's probably an upcoming rapper.

"Nani? Can you hear me ?" He repeats a second time.
"Huh, oh sorry, I have to go ?" I say unsurely, running to my dressing room that the lady was now waiting at.
As I got inside my dressing room, I thought to myself.
How the fuck am I going to do this now. My first love is here. What happens if I end up on a different team - that's means I would have to act as if I hate him. I don't want to do that...
Shit Nani, you better start coming up with some solutions now before you cause yourself to lose this competition before it even starts. As I get lost in my thoughts, Zion, one of my dear friends from our record label, comes walking in.

"Nani, you okay? You look like you had seen a ghost earlier when you saw G2."

"Who?" Who the fuck was G2, and why was Zion speaking to me about him.

" I don't know who that is; all I know is that I saw my first love, Kevin Hwang."

"So that's his real name?" Zion mumbles under his breath.
"What do you mean? Is G2 his stage name? "
"Wait, you heard me ?" Zion says, surprised.

"Zion, why did you come here anyway?"
"Well, I came to tell you that kush invited G2 and reddy to our celebratory dinner later tonight."

" HE DID WHAT ?!?"

" Okay, Zion is going to leave now because he fears for his well-being seeing Nani so upset ."

"Zion, why are you speaking in the third person? "

"No reason.." He says calmly as he opens the door and runs.

" Zion, get back here. This isn't over !"