Take It Slow

SORRY IF THERES ANY MISTAKES AND LISTEN TO THE SONG IN THE MM IT GOES WELL WITH THIS CHAPTER💋

Stacey

3 days later

As I looked in the mirror I noticed my bruises was starting to disappear. As I bent down to splash my face with water I felt a pair of cold hands grip my waist.

I looked up and saw Chris slightly smiling. Next thing I know he starts kissing my neck. I let out a light moan and I turned around and put my arms around his neck.

"You know we can't keep sneaking around like this."

"I know but ima tell her soon ight."

"Ok babe."

"Give me a kiss beautiful."

"Nope not until you call it off." I said laughing

"All so it's like that ?"

"Yep mama ain't raise no fool."

Ight I see how it is but can I atleast get a kiss on the cheek ."

"Let me think......... No!"

"Man fuck you then ." Chris said laughing

"I know you want to."

"Yeah I do and when we do ima tear dat ass up."

"Ewww u nasty ass perv."

"Don't act like you don't like it cause when I dick you down yo ass gonna be begging for more."

"Oh my god u are a mess and we'll see Christopher."

"Yeah we will, but I gotta head back over to the dungeon so text me later babe."

"Ha. Ight bye sexy."

Chris

As I left from Stacey's house I headed
back home where Ashley annoying ass was. I already know she gonna be like where was yo bitch ass at. I really don't feel like talking to her. As I pulled up in the drive way I seen a car that I didn't notice. After I parked I got out and headed to the door. As I was turning the door handle I heard crying and another female talking. Fuck. I hope she doesn't know about me and Tay.

I know Stacey want me to end things with Ashley ,but I still love Ashley and I'm starting to fall in love with Stacey.

When I got inside and went to the living room Ashley was with her friend Mekayla. I noticed tissue all over the floor.

"Ashley baby whats wrong."

"Mekayla thanks for helping girl ."

"No problem call me if you need anything."

"Ok can tell me what the fuck is going on?" I said angrily

"Chris I'm Pregnant."

"Chris did you hear me?"

"Y-yyeah . When did you find out?"

"Today I just took 3 test and they all came out positive. I'm so scared Chris."She looked at me crying

"Damn don't cry baby it's gonna be ok ima be here for you and my baby."

"Chris please don't leave me I can't do this alone."

"I'm here Ashley I swear I ain't going no where. How about we got out to dinner tonight and celebrate."

"I love you Chris." She smiled leaning towards my lips

I leaned in and slide my tongue in her mouth and she start smiling through the kiss. After it seemed like forever until I broke the kiss watching her get off the couch grinning. I couldn't help but to start thinkin about Stacey .

Damn...did I really want this baby right now

Ashley

As Chris went upstairs I noticed his phone lit up indicating he had a text and it was from Stacey saying how she missed him. This bitch is really asking for me to fuck her shit up real quick. I was so heated so I decided to text back luckily he didn't have his lock on his phone.

Chris   how bout you come ova here babe

Stacey  yo little boo ain't there? Haha

Chris   Nah come thru

15 mins later

Stacey

When I knocked on Chris door I was shocked to see Ashley standing there with a smirk on her face.

"Can I help you?" Ashley snapped with an attitude

Umm no can u tell Chris I came by to drop of his uh.... thing that Tyga wanted me to give him.

"Cut the lying bitch I know you came here to fuck my man I was the one textin you hoe."

"Hol up Hol up ,I know this bald headed stank breath ass bitch ain't talkin to me. Let me tell you something you HOE I'm not the one to be fucked with dont let the boogie fool you I will whip that ass in a second bitch. "

"Bitch the only ass you whipping is nobody's so gone on before I have to fuck you up on my mans property."

"Really bitch cause if he ya man then why is he tryna fuck me every night?"

Ohhh you lucky I'm -."

Chris interrupted us by coming down the stairs lookin nervous,scared, and confused all at the same time.

"Ayee Stacey what you doin here?"

"I had texted you and I was really textin dis childish ass bitch. Don't worry Chris ima bout to beat this hoes ass."

"Calm the fuck down and Ashley why the fuck was you in MY phone."

"You know what I can't take this it's to much stress for the baby." Ashley said smirking

BABY? "CHRIS PLEASE TELL ME SHES LYING!"

I could feel the tears getting ready to
pour out but I held them in cause I don't wanna give this bitch the satisfaction

"Listen Stacey I'm so-."

"SORRY. YEA YOU ARE DEFINITELY THAT. IM SORRY THAT I BELIEVED YO PUNK ASS WAS DIFFERENT. YOU CAN STICK THAT APOLOGY UP YO ASS. SEE I THOUGHT YOU WAS A MAN BUT YOUR JUST A LITTLE ASS BOY THAT DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE WANT. LOSE MY NUMBER ASSHOLE. OHH AND ASHLEY CONGRATS ON THE BABY ."

Chris

I really messed up I thought as me and Ashley was waiting on the waiter to bring our food. I can't believe that Ash is really pregnant. Im excited to have a little boy or girl . I looked up at Ashley and she was just looking down at the menu and I called her name.

"I Love you Ashley and I'm sorry for whatever I have put you through. I just want you to know since this baby is coming I want us to work things out and be the best parents we can be."

"Awww stop Chris you're gonna make me cry. I love you so much baby."

"I love you to babe."

I already miss Stacey and I still love her , which is crazy , but I guess if you love that person you have to let them go so they can find better."

Stacey

I can't believe what happened. See this is why love sucks cause in most cases you end up getting your heartbroken.

I really don't know where me and Chris stand ,but to be honest I'm not about to fight over him. I'm just confused and I'm trying my hardest to stop crying and think of some possibly explanations to why he lied to me. Oh we'll I guess life goes on.

___________________________

HOW DID YALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER?

COMMENT AND TELL ME?

WILL CHRIS TRY TO WORK THINGS OUT WITH STACEY?

DID YOU THINK STACEY OVERREACTED?

COMMENT.COMMENT.COMMENT.