Shelter (Final Chapter)

HEY BABES THIS STORY IS FINISHED I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. YOU WILL BE SEEING ALOT MORE CHRIS FAN FICS FROM ME SO GET READY LOL.LISTEN TO SHELTER BY JOHN LEGEND WHILE READING THIS😊 LUV YOU GUYS✌️

Stacey

A million and one things was running through my head. Will he answer? Is he here? Does he love me still? Have him and Ashley moved on? I don't know the answer to any of those but ima bout to find out right about now. I slowly brought my hand up to knock and I waited a few minutes then the door opened and....Chris stood their with this angry look in his eyes.

"I know you don't wanna hear anything I have to say but I drove 5 hours so please just listen... please Chris."

"I'm so sorry that I pushed you away I just ...need you in my life I understand we both have issues but I'm willing to get through it with you. I love and miss you so much Chris. The day I told you to get out was the day I made another mistake. Every since then I've been thinking about you non-stop and I know you still love me Chris I can see it ok. Let's just-."

"Stacey listen me and you ain't meant to be together ok. I love you to death but I've hurt you to many times and you deserve a better guy that you can settle down with and be happy.

"W-what are you saying to me Chris?"

I said crying

"Stacey just go... I-I have a kid on the way so that's what I need to focus on."

"Chris I hope and pray that baby ain't yours hell you so fuckin dumb for even believing dat stupid bitch."

"Stacey get the fuck outta my face you done crossed the line." He clenched his teeth looking dead at me. With that he slammed the door as I'd stood there looking stupid.I couldn't believe what had just went down I came here to get Chris back and the only thing I left with was a broken heart. I walked to the nearest bathroom and looked at myself long and hard in the mirror . I had mascara running down my face, dry tears on my cheek , and my clothes and boots were soaked . I ran my fingers through my wet hair and silently began to cry I couldn't hold back the years anymore.
I guess this is where my fairy tale ends I didn't get my prince or whatever you want to call it . However I have learned a lot these past couple months and it all made me strong . My love for Chris will never die and I hope the same for him. I guess the only thing to do is get up and look ahead . Maybe one day we'll meet again.

2 hours later

I was driving and thinking about what all had happen and it felt like it was one bad dream that I was hoping to be awoken from . As I was driving the rain start coming down really hard and I lost control of the wheel making the car spin and eventually flip off the road . Water rushed in and the last thing I remember'd is getting sucked in by the darkness.

Chris

I was on the couch under my cover watching tv. Shit was on so I started to flip through and the news caught my eye so I stopped to see what they were talking about. It was something about a women drowning in the car . When they said the type of car my heart dropped and I couldn't believe what I heard . They start showing pictures of the car and I just ran out the door to go over there and see what was going on.

2 hours later

When I seen the car up close I died I-I broke down ... the woman I still loved and wanted to be with was gone all because of me. I was lying to myself the whole time I was still in love with her I needed her but it's to late. I should've held her and told her everything was going to be ok. God why did you take her away from me? Why?

•RIP STACEY MARIE KING •

________________________

So what do you think about how the story ended?

Any thoughts ?

Feelings?

If you have a suggestion for a fan fic I should do hit up my inbox.

On a rating from 1 to 10 what would this story be? Comment it !!