51. Kai (All of Me)

"Kai, I'm sorry that I'm not the one," I cried. I slam the door behind me.

Flashback

Kai POV
"Dude, bro. Y/n won't know. I bet she's super cool with it too," my friend said.
"I don't know man. A strip club?"
"Nah, lets go bro. I got some hot chicks waiting for me there," my friend smirk. I shrug and nod my head.
(Skipping all the strip clubbing part cuz I have young readers)

I walk back into EXO's dorm and notice that Y/n had texted me.

"I'm at your house. I brought you some chicken. I know you have been craving ever since your new comeback. I'll be waiting :)"

Oh gosh, I hope she or any of the members doesn't find out about this. I enter the house and saw everyone sitting in the living room. It was all silent and awkward.
"Kai, where did you go?" Y/n all of a sudden asked.
"Oh, I was hanging out with my friends," I said nervously. I look back and forth at the members...
"Kai, it's all over the Internet," Kris mumble. He toss his phone over to me. There was pictures of me... and the girls.
"Kai! Why did you do this to me? Why? I thought we could trust each other," Y/n was about to tear up.
"I'm I'm... sorry," I said.
"Kai, I'm sorry I'm not the one for you," she said and walked out of the dorms.
"You've messed up," Sehun said and pat my shoulders. All the members one by one walk away. I look at the table and saw some leftover fried chickens. I'm such an idiot. My phone rang and it was my friend again.
"Yes?"
"Yo dude. Hurry and come back to the club. They're having a contest! I'm putting my money on the blonde," he said.
"Dude, my girlfriend just broke up with me. I'm done hanging out with you," I yell.
"Hey hey, no need to shout. I've got this girl name MinYeon. Very sexy and she likes you," he said.
"No I don't want her! I want Y/n. Bye!" I hung up. I sat on the couch regretting it so much. I cried and cried until I couldn't anymore. I suddenly remember, I have an interview tomorrow. I can change all of this. I ran into D.Os and mine room.
"Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo!! I have a way to get back together with Y/n!" I cheer.
"Go to sleep. Don't make me regret not killing you," Kyungsoo groan. I hop onto my bed and sigh.

Y/n POV

I stayed in all day. I called in sick from work.
"Kai, I HATE YOU!" I yelled and cried more. My phone rang and looked.

"Turn on channel 129!!"

Chanyeol texted me. I took my remote and turn to the channel.... EXO's interview.
"Kai ish, fans have taken photos of you at a club. Is it true and does your girlfriend know about it?" He interviewer asked. All the members had a gloomy expression. Kai took a deep breath.
"Yes, I do admit it that I did go to a club. And yes, my girlfriend knows about it too. She broke up with me as soon as she found out," Kai answered.
"But, I did want to tell her something," Kai said. I turn up the volume.
"Y/n, I truly am sorry about going there. I truly love you with all my heart and I know you do too. Please forgive me. I promise to never ever do anything like this again because , I don't want to lose you. My friend, no , my ex friend forced me to go. I have a song for you," Kai said. Chanyeol stood up and walked to the piano. He started playing. Kai sang when it came.
"Cause I give you all all all all of me. And you give me all all all all of you," he sang. Tears were rushing down my cheeks.
"I love you," he said at the end.

A few hours later

I heard a door knock and I walked down. I open the door slowly and saw Kai holding a bouquet of flowers.
"Oh Kai," I gasp. He smile and hugged me.
"I'm sorry," he said.
"I forgive you. Everything you did on the interview, I believe you," I cried.
"Don't cry. You looking more beautiful when you're smiling," he added.
"Kai, I love you too," I mumble.
"What?" He said.
"I LOVE YOU!" I yell. He smile and laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of my worst imagine but ehhhhhhhhhh. Oh I have requests from you guys and I'm sorry. Maybe I'll upload one this week.... Here is the list...
1. @Addison_00
2.yeolah7
3.Naeladaika12