My Brain is Jackin'

"Damn it, Emilia." I whine forcing my body through the crowd of dancers, the lights and music pumping as they sway rhythmically to the beat. She has to be around here somewhere. So much for holding my purse while I go to the bathroom to fix my face. Scanning the sea of people I finally spot her. Auburn hair twirling around her shoulders as she dances. My neon green clutch held tightly in her hand as it wraps around her partner's neck casually. The brightness of the vinyl a contrast to the dark hair it is held against. Her eyes closed as she took in the beat and the body that continuously grinds against her.

"Emilia!" I call hoping my voice will reach her. She looks up and our eyes meet. A wide grin begins to form over her face as she tries to keep her cool pointing to the dance partner in front of her. She mouths a name but through the lights and the bodies it's hard to make out. As they sway around his face becomes instantly recognizable.

"Prince! Holy shit. She's is dancing with Prince." No wonder the club is so ridiculously packed. His eyes intently focus on Emilia as they dance his lithe frame bounces off hers seductively to the music. "Damn shouldn't have gone to the bathroom." His long hair brushed a metallic shirt covering his shoulders tied in a knot high on the waist. The sheen of his top reflects the pulsing lights as they dance, making it seem as if he is the heartbeat to the floor. His skin almost the same molten color teasingly peeking through every chance it got. The black asymmetrical jumpsuit he wore exposed the perfect soft corner of his hip bone. A delicate chain hung loosely around this slice of flesh before it disappears back behind the dark fabric of his jumpsuit on the other side. His large hands press tightly against Emilia bringing their bodies together. Slipping closer and closer to the roundness of her ass as they move.

"Wow..." I pull my lip through my teeth watching them. It is hard not to accept that as perfection and then be utterly disappointed by the fact I missed a possible chance, due to a lipstick emergency.

He notices Emilia's sudden erratic movements and then looks up watching through the crowd as I so rudely can't tear my eyes away from them. Tipping his chin up in an arrogant hello, he continues to move, but his focus begins to shift to me. I look away with a quick blush suddenly erupting on my cheeks, feeling a heat rising of the back of my neck. Finally gaining the courage to look up, I respond with the same confident chin tilt, and this brings a sly smirk to his face.

Feeling a body grind against mine I look up to find my new dance partner, though not as pretty as the one Emilia has he will suffice as I feel the beat rising through me. Swaying my hips against him I begin to move my body. I look up as the lights flash around us and I get a small feeling in the pit of my stomach that someone is watching. Looking around my eyes again fall on Emilia and Prince. His gaze had never left me and I found it to be very exhilarating, I smiled lightly and he responded. Wrapping my arms around my partner tighter I decide to call his bluff and return my gaze steadily back to him as we danced together, but with different partners.

The door clicked softly on the limousine as he slid in the bench seat next to me. His thigh pressing hard against mine. The soft cotton texture pleasant against my bare leg still heated from the dance floor.

"Where were you when I asked your friend for a dance?"

"Fixing my face." I say coolly.

"It looks so good." He moans softly. His finger lightly touching the glistening peach lipstick that had just been applied. Gently gliding out my tongue I envelope his finger into my mouth. His digit long and thin, I revel in the feel of the rough callous on the tip against my smooth tongue. His eyes close briefly as he inhales allowing me to suck softly. Giving a small nip he retracts it quickly.

"Oww." He smiles wickedly bringing the slick finger into his mouth and sucking away what I left behind.

"Well maybe you shouldn't touch a ladies lips when she just got finished applying lipstick. Do you know how expensive this stuff is?"

"Is there somewhere I can touch safely?" He whispers softly his lips fluttering against my neck.

"Well maybe there." I smooth my finger over the spot on my neck his lips just left and he responds instantly with a small kiss. His mouth parting softly over my skin leaving a small wet mark behind.

"Here." I say calmly pointing to my shoulder. Again he responds with a sweet kiss.

"This spots good." My finger grazes the skin of my chest. The low cut top I'm wearing gives him immediate access to the downy flesh of my breast. This kiss a little less sweet as his hand lowers my neckline exposing a nipple, he takes it into his mouth sucking lightly until it hardens at his touch. I let out a soft moan, permission to repeat this a second time.

"What about here?" His hand slips between my thighs.

"Possibly." I coo as I feel a finger lightly wring around the lace barrier in the center. His knuckle extending slightly inside feeling the growing moisture.

Casually I run my finger over the dip of his hip bone following the trail of the gold chain underneath the black fabric that so tauntingly exposed the skin only on one side. I revel in the coolness of the small metal chain against his heated skin as it falls under my touch. Looking up to meet his eyes as he watches my hand disappear, a smile tugs at the corner of his lips. My fingers graze through the patch of hair just above his stiffening member. The side of my hand nudging gently against him as I pet. Leaning forward for a kiss he stops right before his mouth touches mine, remembering suddenly he isn't allowed to upset the color that lay there, shining in the overhead light of the limousine. He instead devours the skin on my neck again though he seems unsatisfied that it didn't respond to him.

Taking off the shoulder of his jumpsuit, it falls to his side finally exposing both sides of his glorious hips. Sliding the fabric a little further he watches as my hand is uncovered as it nestles through his dark hair. Grasping my hand in his he wraps our fingers around his now fully erect self, in tandem we began to stroke his shaft slowly rhythmically. His hand presses against mine I can feel the soft veins throb in my palm leading to the velvety skin of his head, a small pearl of liquid begins to form at the tip. Taking a finger from my free hand I quickly dab off the liquid and bring it to my tongue carefully and swallow. He watches longingly at the closeness of my finger to my lips. Again the liquid forms as we work together our movement steady and firm. Reaching out my finger for another taste he expertly shoos my hand away instead using his finger to bring the wetness to my mouth. He lightly dots my tongue and I swirl it around his appendage. As with before he takes his finger back into his mouth sucking away any of the liquid that is left behind. Still the look of disappointment reflects in his eyes as his second attempt to satisfy his urge for a kiss is underachieved.

Gripping my hand tighter we began to stroke faster. He lets a low growl escape from his throat and I feel his body begin to shudder next to mine. Unable to stand the distance between our mouths, my peach frosted lips finally reach for his...

If a man is considered guilty 4 what goes on in his mind. Then give me the electric chair 4 all my future crimes...

The sudden change of tempo in the music brings him back to the club on the dance floor and the copper haired beauty in front of him that had at one time held his complete attention. She smiles sweetly lips parting in a quick, "Thank You", then she squeezes his shoulder, before she turns to quickly shuffle away. Prince's gaze follows as she joins her friend. Her dark hair sways as her peach lips part into a smile, her gaze never left his. She mouths the words "Maybe next time", and gives a quick wave as her friend pulls her arm with a playful squeal and they are swallowed by the crowd around them. Again he had let his imagination run wild and she was gone...